Epilogue

Author's pov:(Skip-After 9 yrs)

It was now their 7 yr of marriage anniversary, and 9 yrs and 2 months of relationship anniversary. Yes, they got married on their 2nd relationship anniversay. Neha is now married to all the members, though it was difficult at first, since getting married to seven people is not possible, so by law Neha is legally wedded to Jin, but by heart, mind, soul and mind sge is married to all and considers all of them as her husbands, lovers, best friends, all a girl can ask for. She had total 7 different honeymoons with them, getting a personal time with each one of them. She now calls herself as Jeon Jung Kim Min Park Neha Sen. Yes she has kept her previous surname too. She now lives in Seoul with them only, and has a job there as a engineer. Her dream job. Bts are now at a break right now as a grp, but has'nt disbanded yet, they all are now carrying out with their solo careers. Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon have completed their military, and Yoongi was unable as we know due to his shoulder injury.

When they announced their marriage in public, they mostly got love but few hates too. But they didn't cared, as their love for one another wqs on another level. They didn't cinsidered themselves as eight, but as one, one soul. They know they still have many ups and downs still to get through, which they will pass as a one family, and they know it.

Neha has now total 10 kids altogether with all of the members. Let me introduce you all to them.

(Introduction)

Jin×Neha=Kim Soobin (only child, son, 8yrs old)

He has fair skin tone as Jin, dark brown eyes as Neha, thick dark balck hair as his parents. He is quite protective over his sisters, and has got the motherly vibe like hos dad.

Yoongi×Neha= Min Narae(Only child, girl, 7 yrs)

She was born after one month of thier marriage. She is called by everyone, thr female version if Yoongi. From gummy smile to looks to everything is similar to her dad. She is currently learning to play the piano under her dad, and she is a fast learner.

Hoseok×Neha= Jung Harein (only girl, 5 yrs old).

She is the ball of sunshine for everyone like her dad. She is the only child in the house who totally looks like a Indian, and a Carbom copy of her mom, rest kids eithrr looks torally like their dad, or mixed. She also loves to prank her all dads with Narae, when she gets the chance to do so.

Namjoon×Neha= Kim Namkyu and Kim Nora (Twins, a girl and boy, 4 yrs old)

They love to hear bedtime stories from their parents, and loves to read too like their dad. Nora always loves to get cuddles from one of her dads.

Jimin×Neha= Park Taemin and Park

They love to hear stories from their Joon appa, and are always with Soobin and Narae. They have chubby cheeks abd eye smile like their dad.

Taehyung×Neha= Kim Somi (only girl, 1 yr old)

She is the princess in her dad's eyes, and always loves to play with either of her dads, and is closest to the Park twins.

Jungkook×Neha= Jeon Jihyung and Jeon Jasmine (Twins- onr boy, one girl- 6 months)

They are the newest addition to their family, and sleeps most of the time.
When Jungkook found out she is pregnant with his kids, he was beyond happy and told her she would be the bestdad from all of his hyungs, but Neha warned her that being a dad is no compitition.

All the 7 members loves each other kids as their own, because half part of each of the children is of thier lover, their wife, hence it is thier too, though not biologically.
They don't see any kids in any less. They treat all the kids as thier own. All of the members pets also lives with them now, as they recently bought a new big house.

Today they were celebrating thier 7th marriage anniversary. They are throwing a big party. All of their parents has also came, Neha's parents has also came two days ago.

(The Party)

Neha was dancing with Yoongi in the dnce floor in a very slow music. Yoongi was leading her in the dance steps. Then suddenly serendipity started to play and she was pulled by Jimin, and then she began to dance with him in a slow rthymic motion.

"You know u are looking so hot in that red-black saree of urs" Said Jimin whispering in her ear in such a tone that she was blushing very hard. They then began to stare into each other very deep and then they slowly began to lean in and soon they began to kiss each other with very much passion.
Soon after, her other husbands kissed her with the same passion and desire, and hugged each other at the very end.

(After the party)

"You know you're the best thing happened to us right?" Said Taehyung, and Neha gave him a small smile.

"You gave us all the happiness from the day u entered our lives." Said Jimin.

"You gave us these beautiful kids too" Said Jin.

"Meeting u at the fansign was the best thing happened 9 yrs back,  as it was when we met our angel" Said Yoongi.

"It still feels like yesterday, when we met" Said Jungkook.

"We love u our angel" Said Hoseok, and hugged her, and one by one everyone joined in the hug.

"We will treasure u forever u and our kids" Said Bts in unison.

"Yeah forever" Said Neha.

"I love u guys too" Said Neha.

End..