T H I R T Y - T W O

T H I R T Y - T W O 

I tell myself you don't mean a thing
And what we got, got no hold on me
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Daella and Helaena had spent most of the morning on dragon back, soaring the skies and filling them with laughter. They flew over the streets of Kingslanding, low enough that they could hear the gasps of surprise, witness the shouts of exhilaration and see the clothes and hair of the people below getting ruffled. Daella was acutely aware that it did not only serve as a way to amuse the inhabitants of Kingslanding, but also as a reminder of where true power resided. 

Silverwing was audibly and visibly happy that she was the one being ridden for once, Vermithor flying riderless below her, for she let out puffs of air and blew out small seas of fire. Daella turned her head to look at Heleana, who was right next to Silverwing on Dreamfyre, a concentrated expression on her face. A soft and genuine smile came to Daella's face at the sight of Helaena. The dark circles under her eyes had disappeared at the same time Aegon had and she was not nearly as restless or anxious as she had been before. The realm was not the only one better off without Aegon, that much was clear. 

Sometimes Daella wondered what might become of him and whether he had dug his own grave already. It would not surprise her if he would be able to create something for himself, for vermin and weeds always tended to survive, no matter how harshly you might fight them, but she found that she did not really care. For all those living in Westeros, the firstborn son of the late King Viserys was dead and what might happen in a whorehouse in Lys or Tyrosh was none of her concern. 

When the sun moved overhead, they returned to the Dragonpit in time for midday supper and after Daella was done taking a bath, she went to the royal apartments. As soon as she put her first foot inside, her eyes falling on the worried expression on the Lady Alicent's face, the furious one on Aemond's and the completely unbothered one on Helaena's, she knew something was wrong. All of their eyes flickered every once in a while to a letter laying open on the table, the parchment crinkled and made smooth again, and frowning, she took it in her hands. Her mother's answer had apparently come early in the morning, but not before Daella and Helaena had left and she read the words curiously. 

𝔗𝔬 𝔴𝔥𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔱 𝔪𝔞𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔫,

𝔄𝔰 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔡, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔄𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔡'𝔰 𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔰. 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔣𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔲𝔭𝔬𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯'𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔡, 𝔦𝔱 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔰𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔢. 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔤𝔬 ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔰 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔢, ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℑ𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔫𝔬𝔴, 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔙𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔣𝔲𝔩, ℑ 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫, 𝔞𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔲𝔱𝔶.

𝔖𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢. 𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔰𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢.

ℜ𝔥𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔶𝔯𝔞 𝔗𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔶𝔢𝔫, ℜ𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔣𝔲𝔩 ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℑ𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔢