Chapter 83

I woke up earlier than usual to make myself breakfast.I step one foot out into the hallway and I hear "stella !" And I see something running towards me and it was Ashton "oh my god hey !" I hugged him and asked "why are you guys here ?" He shrugged and said "we are in town for they day ! We all need to hang when you get back from school" I smiled and said "yes ! I think we get out earlier today " he starts to walk down the stairs with me "we get out at 12:30 today " and he said "great ! See you then" I start to pour a bowl of cereal when someone wraps their arms around me "Stella..." and I turn around and said "Michael..." and he smiles and pulls me into a hug "hi babe I miss you so much !" I blushed "I missed you too " I give him a kiss and said "I have school" I start to eat the bowl of cereal and ran upstairs and Jeremy was almost ready for school "Hey how was your sleep" he pulls his sweater over his head and said "fine and yours?" I shrugged "could've been better" I go to my closet and started to look for an outfit "so... Michael texted you at like 4 in the morning" my eyes widened "what did it say?" He looks up to think and said "something about his penis" I laughed and said "he was probably drunk" we both laughed and he said "dude , I'll go show Michael the texts can I see your phone ?" I slipped on my sweater and said "time to go ! , here I'll just send him screenshots" I read the messages myself "fuck I can't stop thinking about you" "just imagine you and me in this bed , fuck" "I want my coc-" I blushed and immediately deleted the messages.I turned off my phone and unlocked the car ."You know Mrs.Cartwrite is assigning us a project and we can have partners in other classes , so you should totally be my partner " Jeremy looked at me with puppy dog eyes and also said "pwetty pwease" I giggled and said "i have no other friends in our grade so I'm set !" I started the car and drove us to school.I stood at my locked talking to Jeremy about Zayn "He looked really tense and uncomfortable this morning , instead of eating with the boys at the table he ate in the living room" Jeremy stuffed his books in his bag ,and gave me a kiss on the head "stop worrying about it , maybe they are fighting " he gave me one last kiss "text me when you get in class okay?" I nodded and proceeded to my home room.

I saw Jeremy during lunch and I get a text "look on Facebook !!!" It was Ashton and I saw a long post 'after five incredible years Zayn Malik has decided to leave One Direction' I stopped reading and texted Zayn "what" "Zayn ..." A few seconds later "I'm sorry" I turned off my phone and waited for Jeremy to get his lunch . "Hey are you going to eat ?" he asks I shook my head "not hungry" he lifted my head "what happened" I looked down at my phone "go on Facebook" I turned on my phone and watched my phone blow up in messages and I look at Zayn's messages "stella" "please it was my choice" "just support me , you will still see me" I sent a crying emoji" and I turned it off once again , i look up and Jeremy is gone and girls are laughing at me "what ?" I say and one of them says "your mascara is running" and I take my sleeve and wiped my eyes "fuck off" I feel my eyes start to water up again , they laugh once again "is it about Zayn ?" "Poor baby" "awe are you going to cry more?" Jeremy sits back beside me and wraps his arms around me "she is very close to Zayn, leave her alone" Jeremy says in a upset tone ,another one says "boo hoo her favourite member left ,what a shame" he shook his head "whatever they are pathetic " I stood up and said "I wanna go home " Jeremy stands up and says "okay ,I'll text the boys and let them know" I grab my car keys out of my bag and I start walking to my car.

We drive home and see that Zayn is just about to leave with bags , I jump out of gone car to stop him "don't Zayn " I yell "I have to go, I want to be a normal person " I stop ,fine but don't go solo" he puts his bag in the van "I won't "

I sat in my bed and I get a picture from Liam "Zayn Malik working with naughty boy" I text Zayn a simple "fuck you" and blocked him , I fall asleep with anger and I was crying so much my pillow had been covered with black eyeliner , but why was I crying , he didn't do anything .

-----------------------------------------------

Ugh wattpad deleted this chapter so this is a re-upload and I got too lazy to rewrite so this is all I got so technically this is a draft
I'm very sorry :(

goodnight/ goodmorning lovelies 💕✨

If you enjoyed this chapter Vote,comment and follow if you don't already :)

Twitter- Phandom_Larry

Deleted my old Instagram! Follow my new one : Lana.jpg_

Kik-Haileystyles124

Changed my Tumblr Url omg Tumblr- Silent-pale

Vine- icarlyfan.2006 !!!

Snapchat-haihailey123

Bye!