Chapter 78

I woke up and went downstairs , the boys were making breakfast "guess who's coming today?" Zayn says as I sat down at the table and asked "who?" "the 5sos boys" I smiled "yay! I missed them , never seen them in quite awhile , just on FaceTime" , Louis placed a plate of food in front of me and I picked up a small amount of sugar to put on my cereal and took a bite. Jeremy came downstairs and sat next to me "morning babe" he gives me a kiss, Louis placed a bowl of cereal in front of him and smiled .

I heard three knocks on the door and I ran to the door and looked through the peep hole and saw Calum , I opened the door and yelled "Calum !" And gave him a hug , I proceeded to give hugs until Michael gave me a hug and a kiss on the neck "I missed you so much babe" he whispered , I let go and said "I missed you guys !" , I walked beside him and said "especially you Michael" and I saw Ashton sitting on the couch and I sat next to him "are you guys happy to be off of tour for awhile ?" I asked as Jeremy sat next to me "yes !" Ashton says as he waves his arms in the air.

I was upstairs charging my phone texting Jeremy , until he came upstairs and said "gonna go get groceries with Zayn ill be back in a couple hours" , he shuts the door and I heard him leave the house ,I looked out the window and waited until he pulled out of the drive way , "Michael !" I yelled i heard him reply "yes ?" I opened my door "come up here" I saw him jump off the couch and run up and he reached the top and tackles me "the things I'm going to do to you " he pressed me against the bed and started to give kisses down my body into my thighs .He started to pull his jeans down and my eyes go in shock "do you have protection" he giggles "no why" I pushed him off "Michael , can we just catch up and maybe okay?"
He got off of me "okay,so what's up" i sit myself up "well Jeremy and I-" I was cut off my pressing his finger against my lip and said "shh no Jeremy" I took his hand off "get out" I said "I'm sorry okay continue about it" I sighed and continued into my story.

Jeremy has just arrived home and came upstairs , I sat there shirtless "woah okay hi babe glad you missed me" I giggled and asked "can you grab me one of your shirts ?" He went to the closet and and he threw me the shirt and came over grabbed my ass , I did a small scream and he laughed "supper will be done in a few" and he left the room.I laid on the bed with Michael and we are cuddling "is the door locked?" He asked "yup" I replied ,giving him a kiss , I heard a knock on the door "get in the closet" I say and he jumps up and I open the door and push him in and I went to the door "hey , I was just napping" I say as I let Jeremy in "I just needed my phone , supper is done so come down whenever " I nodded and gave him a kiss and he smiled and went back downstairs and Michael came out "supper is ready" and I left the room and went downstairs and sat next to Jeremy leaving a seat for Michael beside me.We are our supper and I sat in my room listening to music on my record player when Jeremy comes in "hey" I walked over to my record and said "yo" he sat behind me and we stared at the moving record ,i suddenly looked down and saw that Jeremy wrapped his arms around me "my life is so great I don't want anything to change this" he kissed my neck and I smiled "the record stopped" I said ,he nuzzled his head into mine and said "can we just sit in silence" ,I half laughed "that's what sleep is for", he stands up and I turned off my record "cuddle with me" he says , I took off my pants and laid next to him "I'm extremely lucky to have you Stella" I smiled "I've never been this happy in my life" i turned around and I faced toward him , he smiles and kissed me " I love you Stella" and held me tighter.

I woke up and checked my phone and I tweeted "its August" and I get a text shortly after "your awake ?" It was Calum "yeah why?" I texted back as I get off the bed "I'm lonely :(( " I opened my door and saw Calum on the couch watching movies ,I crept down the stairs and jumped next to him "yo" he muted the movie , "why did you need me" i asked , he put a pillow next to him and said "Michael said your cuddles are amazing" , I was confused "let me guess your want to cuddle ?" He nods and I said "fine, 10 minutes no longer " i set a alarm and I laid next to him . I fell asleep but the alarm woke us up so I stood up and Liam stops me "did I just see you guys cuddling?"and he smiles "he was lonely , don't tell Jeremy he will be pissed and besides it was only 10 minutes" he gives me a small punch "goodnight" and I went upstairs and laid back down next to Jeremy and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------
Omg I don't like Mella but I can't stop writing about it 😂, but jella is forever my fav

Btw hey if your from my school and reading this , why ?

Also Tf 230k why my writing sucks so bad 😂

Also ! I need writing ideas for another book ! So help 😨

But anyways If you enjoyed this chapter Vote,comment and follow if you don't already :)

Twitter- Phandom_Larry

Deleted my old Instagram! Follow my new one : Lana.jpg_

Kik-Haileystyles124

Tumblr- Ultracatsmeow123

Vine- icarlyfan.2006 !!!

Snapchat-haihailey123

I'll oovoo some of you if you want 😂 just message me yo user and I will :))

Bye!

I hope you guys had a good Christmas and a Happy New Year ! Thank you for everything you did for me :) love you ! 💕🙊