Chapter 75

We both woke up at 2:00 to get ready to leave our flight is at 4 and we decided to drive Alfie and Zoe , we showered ,changed and left and drove to their home . Jeremy helped them pack their suitcases in the car and quickly got in to make our flight .

We got at the airport at 4:30 and managed to catch our flight. I relaxed in my seat and looked out the window , as Jeremy gripped on my hand , Zoe and Alfie were vlogging as the women explained the seat belts and 15 minutes later our plane took off "how long until we land?" I ask Alfie , he shrugs "maybe we will get there at 6 or 8 I'm not really sure" , I relax myself in my seat and checked my phone and went on Twitter and tweeted "Hi I'm tired" I look through the replies "same its late" , "Stella get some sleep while your on flight! You need it! " I replied "maybe I should 😴😌" and turned off my phone.

I awoke to turbulence. I sit up and checked my phone "6:30" I said to myself , Jeremy had his headphones in and was asleep , I looked over and Zoe was doing some work and Alfie was on his phone. I went on Twitter and tweeted "one hour of sleep isn't enough" And shorty after tweeted "follow spree i'm very bored RT !!🙊💁" and I started to follow random people until I hit limit and waited for Jeremy to wake up "@therealjeremy omg wake up" "@therealjeremy I found a pen I will draw on your face"

"@therealjeremy okay here it comes"

I started to draw whiskers on his face making him look like a cat and drew a dick on his forehead , Alfie looked over and giggled and poked at Zoe to look, I took a photo and tweeted "should've of woken up lmao 😂" , I turned off my phone and waited for the plane to land .

The plane ran down the runway and woke up Jeremy "we're here" he rubbed his eyes and sat up "did I sleep the entire time" I giggled "yeah" he checks his phones and looked at the tweets and text messages and he starts scrubbing his face "Stella oh my god" I started to giggle "I can't believe you did this!, ill get you back though" and when the doors open he stood up and held his backpack in front of his face and walked off the plane , Zoe,alfie and I followed behind and watched Jeremy run into the airport and into the bathroom .

He is came out and yelled "stella!" and ran towards me "I got it off" i stood up and said "I want Starbucks" Alfie stood up and said "we have a uber outside to our hotel so once we get there we can" we ran outside and saw our uber and put our bags in the trunk and they drove to our hotel.

We arrived and there was people outside he hotel behind barricades, I heard them yelling for pictures so I got out of the uber and put my bag to the side and Jeremy and I started to take pictures with people "sorry Stella you can't do this right now it's not safe" , I replied in a upset tone "are any of going to punch or harass me?" I heard replies of "no!" "not at all!!" we continued to take pictures until we got every single person in the line and went inside.

"Lovely to meet some of you guys! ilysm ! 😊💕💖" I tweeted as I walked down the hallway "zoe! its Stella" I said knocking on her door , she opens the door and is crying "this is too much" she had her notebook and computer on the bed "whats wrong? ,Where's Alfie?" She sat on the bed "I don't know maybe with Jeremy, this is too much to handle , I have meetings,youtube, constantly editing videos it's too much!" I hug her "can you just take like a week or two weeks off?" she takes a tissue from the side table and blows into it "everybody will be upset and I don't want that" I sighed and stood up "how about this ,me and you will be seeing Lana Del Rey tomorrow , but before that we can go around LA and explore ,just you and me" she smiles and wipes her tears with her sleeve "that would be amazing" she hugs me and someone knocks she runs over and opens the door and its Alfie with lunch.

I showered and picked out a outfit to wear out with Zoe tonight , Alfie and Jeremy are staying here. I applied makeup and came out of the bathroom "wow you clean up good" Jeremy says pulling me closer to him "I just wish you could stay here " he kisses me "all night " and I let go and look at the time "I have to go" I give him one last kiss "ill text you" and I grab my purse and head out the door.