Chapter 70

"Come on Stella we are leaving" Jeremy says as he shakes me awake, I sit up and hit my head on the top of the bunk , I noticed Jeremy's lip was bleeding and his eye is swollen "babe what the hell happened?" I climbed out of the bunk and hug him , "Michael is what happened" I look outside and Michael is sitting on the ground aiding his bleeding nose "why did you guys fight?" he sits down and he whispers something , I ask him to speak louder and he stutters "you"

"What? why!" I ask but Michael bursts in "I want fucking Stella" I stand up and said "hell no you beat up my boyfriend!" he grabs me by the arm and throws me down , "you stupid slut!" he calls me , he starts to slap me and Jeremy tries to pull him off of me and Ashton comes running in "MICHAEL" he grabs Michael and pushes him against the wall "what is with you dude?!" he pushes him off and Ashton yells for security and they quickly run in and pull Michael off the bus "Whore!" "skank!" he continues to call me names until he is off the bus,

I sit up and I fell blood dripping down to my bottom lip , I was in tears ,the name calling reminded me of living with my father i absolutely hated it and the hitting was even worse tho.

"Ashton can you drive us to the airport?" Ashton walks towards us and says "the reason why he is so violent and rude at the moment is because Penelope and him got in a fight so he was at the bars all night, it's just not like him it's horrible" I sigh and said "well at least it was me and not her" Jeremy kisses my cheek and Ashton grabs his Nirvana tank and gives it to me "since I won't be seeing you for a bit just have this to remember me bye" I hug him and Jeremy says "Thanks! well we need to catch out flight so let's go!" and we walk off the bus.

"goodbye guys" we all form a group hug and walk into our gate and gave the lady out passports and we walked on to our plane. we sat down and placed my carry on above me , I took a drink of water from the cup beside me and my phone goes off 'Stella' 'Stel' 'please respond'
I unlocked my phone and when I was about to respond we were told to turn off our electronics, but when we were in the air I responded 'what do you want I don't want to talk if your still drunk' he replies seconds later 'I'm sorry please come back' I rolled my eyes and replied 'can't bye' and turned off my phone.

I held Jeremy's hand pretty much the entire flight , I was still sick to my stomach from Michael and his abuse to me I don't want to tell Louis or any of the guys because they will do something To michael. We had a taxi waiting for us and I didn't tell Louis we were coming because when I turn on my phone I have over 150+ messages and missed calls from Michael but I should of called , we pulled in our drive way and paid the driver and started to walk into the house we opened the door and I heard "fuck Harry oh fuck" and I look around the corner and I see Harry and Louis , he immediately covered them up with a blanket on the floor "FUCK FUCK FUCK" he says Harry pops out of the blanket "hey!" I start to walk up the stairs and I said "I should of called" and went into my room.

"Dinner!" Liam yells , we run down the stairs and sit down at the table "how was the trip " Zayn asks with a mouth full of food ,i sighed "it was alright",we all stayed quiet as we were all eating.

After I took my last bite I went back upstairs and put on my pjs, and laid in bed I checked my phone and finally got the guts to reply to Michael , 'Michael I am not going to associate with you face to face , You were horrid to me and I do
Not want to see you,you are a jerk and I hate you but I do want a apology and I want a fucking good one goodbye' and I clicked send and Jeremy turned off the light and hopped into bed next to me "goodnight babe" I smiled "goodnight".

__________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I enjoyed my little break :) so ily guys so much and have a great day! And you are very beautiful !!!!

if you enjoyed this chapter Vote,comment and follow if you don't already :)

Twitter- Phandom_Larry
Instagram- 1_MOCHAMALIK_1
Kik-Haileystyles124
Tumblr- Ultracatsmeow123
Vine-Hailey wut

Okay! I'll see you in the next one Goodnight/goodmorning my Oreo buttercup muffins!