Chapter 76

I woke up still in Jeremy's arms , I poked his chest "are you awake" he held me tighter "I didn't want to wake you" , I take my phone from the side table and saw messages "we need to talk" "please" "you always do this" "fuck" they were all from Michael , I ignore them "hey you awake?" I texted Alfie "yup! Ordering breakfast if you guys want to come over!" I stood up and grabbed my phone and told Jeremy "they are ordering breakfast lets go down" he smiled "okay!" He stood up in his boxers and put on pjs bottoms and stayed shirtless , we took our key and we raced down the hallway and knocked on the door to Alfie and Zoe's and they opened the door and let us in "hey!" Zoe says , we walked in and we sat down on the bed and I started talking about what we did last night and Alfie ordered our breakfast.
We watched a film while we waited , my phone started to vibrate "hello" "hey it's Michael " "no shit , what do you want " "im sorry" "sorry for what " "trying to get with you" "no I'm sorry for being a bitch to you" " okay , come over later ?" "Maybe.." I hear knocking on the door " gotta go breakfast is here " " Love you bye .." " bye" , I hang up and Jeremy asks "who was that ?" I quickly responded "Sophia , we got in a fight" I take my tray of food and sat on the bed discussing with everyone what we are going to do today .
"We will be at your room sometime at 5 , with everyone !" I smile and said "okay !" And I shut the door and took off my shirt and picked out my outfit for the nights , "what do you plan on wearing ?" I ask Jeremy as he ruffles through his clothes "I'm not sure" I get a text from Niall "hey have fun at your concert ! I hope you have a good time in La ! Skype us later !" I text back "okay!! Miss you guys !" And I put my phone on the charger and started to get ready .
After I was done I waited until Zoe came over "im going to go see Michael " I said Jeremy came out of the bathroom " okay , I'll be here and I'll text you when they are here " I opened the door "he is just next door so" he widened his eyes "oh okay I'll just knock on the door " he smiled and I went over to Michaels room and I knocked on the door "hey" I said as he opened the door , he lets me in and I sit in the office chair , we sit quietly "so.. you look nice " he says " thanks " I reply . we sit in silence until he says "wanna make out" I stood up gave him a peck on the cheek and left his room , my phone went off when I knocked on my room door "bitch tf" I texted back "go fuck yourself" and I sigh and put my phone in my purse and my door opened "sorry I was in the bathroom " Jeremy says as he lets me in. I sit on the bed and waited until he got out, he is wearing a flannel and his lana del rey shirt and jeans and sunglasses "king yaaas" I said ,he giggles and we sit on our phones and waited until everyone came to our room.

We arrived at the venue and gave them our ticket , it was a outdoor concert and managed our way up almost to the front of the stage , and we were sitting on the grass waiting for lana to get on stage . She opened with cola and as the concert went on people started to leave or we got pushed into the front and by Gods and Monsters we were just at the front and we all locked arms and waited until lana got off stage to take pictures, Jeremy to a selfie with Lana and he screamed and kissed her and I did the exact same .we stayed until the end of the concert and waited for everyone to leave , I texted Liam "how was the show today i saw a couple vines on Twitter" he immediately texted back "it was great ! Did you have fun at Lana del rey ?" I pushed my way through the crowed of people and texted him back " it was amazing !" And sent him my selfie , "wow you seemed to have a lot of fun ! " And I put my phone in my pocket and waited outside the gates of the venue until I saw Casper and Louise "hey where are they others? " i asked "getting merch Jeremy is getting you guys a shirt " Casper says as he unlocks his phone .

We all stayed in Alfie and Zoe's room and watched movies and talked about La and planned what we are doing tomorrow , we then heard three knocks on the door and Zoe runs over and opens it "Stella its for you" I peep over and it's Michael "fuck" and I walk over to the door and shut it "what Michael " he takes my chin and kisses me , I immediately push him off "no your repulsive I never want to see you Michael just leave me alone " I say knocking on the door and Zoe opens it and let's me in "oh my god we heard you what did he say " Alfie says , I wipe my mouth and said "he kissed me for no reason and I didn't like it" i watched as Jeremy's face go from happy to furious "I don't want you to see him ever see him again Stella " I nodded and hopped on the bed and he wrapped his arm around me and I watched as he opens his Twitter and started to type something .

We return to our room and Michael was leaving his room "Michael" Jeremy yells as he runs towards him , he pushed him up against his door " don't ever fucking touch my girl again, do you hear me ?" He nodded and Jeremy pushed him against his door "don't even fucking talk to her either" and I unlocked our room and put the key on the table ,Jeremy shut the door behind me and he hugged me "I'm sorry that I had to act that way Stella " I bit my bottom lip "i would act that way to " he kissed me and took off his jacket , I took off my clothes and laid on the bed waiting for Jeremy and when we laid on the bed he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep

_____________

FUCK I FORGOT THAT NIALL AND ZOE ARE A COUPLE LMAO OOPS

but ayy this chapter was short and crappy omg

If you enjoyed this chapter Vote,comment and follow if you don't already :)

Twitter- Phandom_Larry

Deleted my old Instagram! Follow my new one : Lana.jpg_

Kik-Haileystyles124

Tumblr- Ultracatsmeow123

Vine- icarlyfan.2006 !!!

Snapchat-haihailey123

line-phandom_larry
(Just like my Twitter)

Bye!