Chapter 74

"It's for you" Jeremy hands the phone to me "hello" and its a familiar voice , "hey it's Eleanor", I groun at the name and respond "hi, what do you need " , "I was wondering if you can give Louis a message he is refusing to talk to me" I rolled my eyes "yeah sure, I sit down and grabbed a pen and paper and she said "tell him that I miss him alot, and I love him so so much that it hurts and I just want us to be okay again" I put the phone down and said bye and quickly hung up to call Louis.

"So yeah , what's your response?" the line was quiet ,I heated muffled talking in the background "no" , i giggled "no what?" , "no I don't want her back bye" and hung up

I put my phone on the table and went out on the deck and sat next to Jeremy "hey" ,he turns off his phone "hey what's up " , "I got off the phone and Louis is still pissed at Eleanor" he shrugged "who wouldn't be pissed at Eleanor". we go quiet . "anyways new topic , what should we do ?" and he smiled "cuddle ,sleep ,repeat " Jeremy says planting a kiss on my cheek "I smiled and said "noo we did that yesterday !" , He smirks as he grabs my waist and started to kiss me and then stopped and went inside."Yeah , 1 litre of cola and a party pizza" , the man quickly responded "having a party there?" I sighed "no" and he laughed "okay the total is twenty one dollars , your pizza will be there in twenty minutes""okay thanks " and hung up , I sat on the couch and Jeremy walked in " hey got you a gift " , I looked at him confused "one what is it , two why did you get it?" he shrugs "I don't know , I thought you might like it " , I smiled and gave him a kiss "you've been so nice lately" and he takes off his jacket "I try" and gives me the bag , I peeked inside as he ran outside to get groceries , I pulled out a record of Ed Sheeran ,and then pulled out the others Beyoncé ,Lana del Rey and The 1975 and came in with the record player and placed it on the table "Thanks you so much babe" and he kissed me , I helped him carry the groceries in and shortly after the pizza came and sat at the table .

"So school starts soon" , I let out a sigh "its July stupid" he drops his pizza and giggled "summer is slow" , I took my plate and put it in the sink , "but we start in August so I guess your right?" he giggles once again and stood up and brought his plate in the sink.

I started to pack our bags for the trip, I was putting shorts and crop tops in our suitcases and packed a sweater and pjs and when I finished I put on pj pants and hopped in bed and went on Twitter "L.A see you tomorrow!" and I turned off my phone and waited for Jeremy to come into bed .He laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me and whispered "4 hours of sleep won't be enough for us" I giggled "it will don't worry " and fell asleep.

_________________________________

Yo

.. Ayy to Ava cause she snapchats me a lot and I love her so much omg yaas

I have nothing else to write here so

If you enjoyed this chapter Vote,comment and follow if you don't already :)

Twitter- Phandom_Larry

Deleted my old Instagram! Follow my new one : Lana.jpg_

Kik-Haileystyles124

Tumblr- Ultracatsmeow123

Vine- icarlyfan.2006 !!!

Snapchat-haihailey123