Chapter 50

This Chapter is dedicated to Julie1Dluva❃ You is Gucci c:
___________________________I woke up from my nap and everybody was up eating mcdonalds breakfast and I said "Morning guys" and I scratched my head,they all replied with morning and I grabbed a pancake and placed it on a plate and sat down between to Harry and Louis,"So how was everybody's sleep?" They were quiet then Liam says "you were talking in your sleep and we didn't get hours of sleep" my eyes widen and said "why didn't you guys sleep?" "We been up drinking and stuff" I stand up and throw my plate in the garbage and Jeremy rolls out of the top bed and falls on the floor "HOLY SHIT" He yells as he slams against the floor,the boys giggle and laugh,i take my phone out and go on twitter and all of 5 Seconds Of Summer followed me recently,since that made me so fucking happy I'm going to do a follow spree "Rt for a follow?" It started to get thousands and thousands of Retweets and I followed people until I hit follow limit "Got follow limit :( I'll follow loads of you Tomorrow!!" I got off twitter and All the boys are in the back of the bus but Harry and Louis remained in the front so i went into my bunk and Jeremy came in with me "Hello" I turned over to face towards him "Hi" he kisses me, but that peck on the lips turned into a make out session , but quickly ended when Louis Opened the curtain to our bunk "WHAT YA DOIN?" I shrieked and Louis smiled and closed the curtain "we should go to that Lorde concert tonight" Jeremy says and rolled. Out of the bunk "Yes! order our tickets and we will!" I heard him dialling something into his phone and he called the Stadium and ordered our VIP tickets and hang up "we are going to Lorde" I smiled and came out of the bunk and hugged Jeremy and I asked "Where are the rest of the boys" Louis and Harry looked up at me and said "out walking around ,I'm going to join them" Louis stands up and walks out of the bus,Harry stands up and takes off his shirt and I noticed a hickey on his chest and I gasped,probably a bit too loud... and said "YOU AND LOUIS GOT FREAKY LAST NIGHT DIDNT YOU?!" he blushed and said "no,not at all" I started to freak out "HARRY WHAT ABOUT JOSIE " he looked at me "shhhh" and placed a finger on top of my mouth and Jeremy said "OOOOOO HARRY AND LO-" Harry did the same to Jeremy "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" I said , he smiled and walked to the back of the bus , I smiled at him "maybe he was extremely drunk" Jeremy says , I shrugged my shoulders and walked out of the Bus and bumped into Calum "Oh! I'm so sorry!" I said "that's alright!" and he passed by me onto the bus,i froze there,my body felt tingly and I know I talked to them through texting and such but I bumped into Calum , what if I screamed in his face,the thought scared me a bit and I said "Jeremy?" He comes behind me "im going to shower okay?" He smiles and says "okay" and shuts the bus doors and I walk to the stadium and go to the backstage bathroom.When I came out I ran to the bus and when I opened the bus door Jeremy was getting dressed and when I walked onto the bus he screeched and ran to the back of the bus , hearing the little pitter patter of his feet "Change back there!" And I throw his clothes in the middle of the hallway and he runs out with his suitcase covering his 'Man area' and grabbed his clothes and ran back."Josie wanna meet up?" I heard Harry say into his phone "Great! I just need to drive Jeremy and Stella to the Lorde concert" and hangs up"lets go!" And we walk to Harry's rental car and once we stepped in Jeremy says "your two timing Josie?" he shrugs his shoulders "I can't choose" and Harry starts up the car and starts to drive to where The Lorde concert is."White Teeth Teens Are Out" and Lorde walked off the stage "that was fucking awesome" and we stand up and start walking through the the crowd of people and go outside to meet with Harry.When Harry arrived Josie was in the front seat and I opened the door "Hey" I said as Jeremy got in beside me "how was the concert?" he asked "Awesome!" Jeremy says,i laid my head in Jeremy's shoulder and fell asleep and I awoke to Harry shaking me "get up we have a long drive" and I sit up and get out of the the car and walked to the bus and sat down on the nearest chair and then the boys and I felt shaking and thumping against the bus and I turned over and looked out the window , Harry was unbuckling his pants so i looked away "Fuck,they are having sex against the bus" Louis Crossed his arms "what the hell is wrong with him?" Jeremy asks , I heard Louis saying something to himself and he stands up walks to the door and opens it "HARRY EDWARD STYLES WHAT THE FUCK" and he slams the bus door shut.Around 20 minutes later Louis and Harry enters the bus and they run to the back and shut the back bus door.Everybody was asleep and Jeremy came into my bunk "hey" I turned to face him and he kissed my forehead and I fell asleep on his chest.

so MUch LARRY
LIKE SOME OF YOU PROB DONT EVEN LIKE/SHIP LARRY BUT WHATEVER I STILL LOVE YOU❤️

Josie was inspired by my Actual Friend Josie! She has a watt-pad and he user is : Josie_Gaines
She has a fanfic and it's a Harry styles fanfic! It only has 2 reads and it was Me and her so can you get it to at least 10 reads? Or maybe 100! She will be the happiest girl alive and maybe will update it! She wrote the Fanfic in class too and worked really hard on it! So please make me and her really happy and read the fic! thank you My Oreo buttercup muffins :)❤️

Twitter-Phandom_Larry (sometimes sneak peaks of chapters ;))
Tumblr- Ultracatsmeow123

Bye!