Chapter 21

The boys wake us up and says we have a babysitter for you guys and she walks in a Jeremy whispers "She looks like nanny McPhee" and I let out a giggle and we get up and waited till the boys left and soon as the door shut she says "You two time to work !" I moan and said no and went upstairs and Jeremy followed behind me and we lock my door and she yells "YOU BETTER OPEN UP BRAT " I'm calling my dad and I act like I'm on the phone with dad and she says "Fine No work " and she walks off and when she calls us down for supper she gives us peas just a bowl of peas and I say "Um what?" "Uh let's order pizza" says jeremy and she grabs the phone and says "No eat your da*# peas" and I just grab my phone and order pizza and when it arrived me and Jeremy went upstairs and started to eat he goes on the news and his mom stays in jail and Brooke's parents bailed her out and now she is going to go to move schools and he gives me a highfive and I say "One more day" and I smile and we start to kiss on my bed and the babysitter walks on us and she separates us and I slap her and we continue to kiss and she says "Fine Clean up your mess and go to bed !" and I say "Please!,just clean it up yourself and leave us alone k thanks" and Jeremy whispers "wow we are bad" and I say "I know right!" and we start to kiss again and Jeremy says "Um hello? we are kinda Makin out here so just clean up the mess k?" the babysitter says "You two are supposed to respect me !" and Jeremy say "well we can respect who we want so yeah clean the mess and leave us alone thanks" and he smiles and the babysitter looks around my room and looks at the cigarettes and she says "WHAT ARE THESE DOING HERE?!?" and I say "Um cause they are here?" and she says "You guys are too young and what are thoes stupid things in your ears?" we ignore her and she grabs the cigarettes and she puts them in a ziplock bag and I get up and take the bag and say "THIS IS MY PERSONAL PROPERTY DONT TOUCH IT AND MY DAD KNOWS SO FU#% OFF!" and I get back on my Bed and put on some loud music on and started to make out with Jeremy again and she says "WELL YOU TWO SHOULD GO TO BED!" and she slams the door I ignored her and layed on the bed makeing out with Jeremy but I look outside to see Brooke starring through my window so I flip her off and she walks off and after hours of making out the boys came home and the babysitter left and zayn walks in and he says "She told us about the slapping and the arguing and everything so you two are not leaving your room until tomorrow" and I just groun and layed on my bed.We stayed in my room until 10:00 and I fell asleep to the sound of the boy practicing for a concert tomorrow.