Chapter 68

Fuck off no she isn't" I suddenly feel sick "why would she do this" it's Jeremy , I jump out of my bunk "What's happening?" I asked , Jeremy crossed his arms "Ashton told me that you and Michael are dating" I start crying "Ashton we aren't fucking dating" and I pushed pass Jeremy and slapped him "please don't believe him Jeremy" I said through the tears, he pulled me into a hug "I would never believe that, your mine and you will always will, I Love you", we climbed into our bunk and he took off his shirt and wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh my gosh!" Michael says laughing as hard as he could "Why would I date Stella we are like Brother and sister!" ,Jeremy giggled "Yeah! Exactly " they both calmed down and Jeremy asked if I was awake, I stayed quiet and just said "yes babe!" And jumped out of my bunk and sat next to him , "Stella!"Calum says , I turn my head "yes?" I ask, "Penelope wants you outside" so i stood up and walked off the bus , "Yeah?" i ask , she grabs me and slams me against the bus "I know Mella is real, you and Michael are in love," i started to cry " i feel horrible" i said ,"your bullshitting me,cheating on my brother and dating My boyfriend, you better end your relationship with him or ill tell Jeremy" and push me against the bus , hitting my head very badly , she strut off back on the bus "SLUT" I yelled ,she stuck her hand out of the bus and flipped me off, i see Michael walking out of the stadium they are playing tonight, "Michael!" i yelled, he started to run towards me , "Well guess who found out", his eyes widen "who?" i run my hands down his arms and bit my lip "Penelope found out and is pissed", he runs his hand through his hair and sighed "maybe we should end this", i frown and hold his hands , "but ill miss you", he plants a kiss and i grab the back of his head and continued to kiss him, i wanted more but he pushed me off "this doesnt feel right" he says , I just let him go and said "Your right, even doing this in secret is hard , maybe we should actually end this" he hugs me and said "okay?" He giggles and I say "Okay." I walked away "WE ARE NOT LIKE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS MICHAEL!" turns around and says "We could be?!" And I walked back on the bus, I felt better and not guilty at all, I jumped into Jeremy's arms and he says "Let's go see The fault in our stars" , I nod "sure!, invite Penelope!" I run off the bus and into the nearest bathroom with a shower and quickly took a shower and ran back into the bus.When we arrived to the theatre , Jeremy held my hand as we walked through the theatre , Penelope pulls me to the side "did you break it off" I sighed "yes" she smirked "okay lets go" and pushes me back to Jeremy."okay" then the movie shut off and by then I was in tears , I placed my head on Jeremy's shoulders and cried,he lifted me up bridal style and carried me out of the theatre and placed me in front of the poster and wiped off my tears and said "Oh my gosh that was the saddest movie ever", I smiled and I pulled out my phone and opened twitter and went into my dms and clicked John Green "How dare you😭😷" , the dm was marked as read and he replied "I love the reactions glad you enjoyed the movie!" and I put my phone back in my pocket and opened my arms "Carry me" then said it in a baby voice "Me tired" and he lifts me on his back and Carries out of the theatre.I took off my shirt and joined Jeremy in our bunk and put my headphones in and put on 'Oh Darling Dear' by SNCKPCK and Jeremy took one out and put it in his ear and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead "I Love you" , I giggled " I love you too baby" and I snuggled into Jeremy.

_________________________________

MELLA IS OVER FOREVER OMG
I DID IT BECAUSE 1- IT GOT ANNOYING TO WRITE AND 2 I WANTED TO BUG MY FRIENDS ((cough cough)) MIMIGAY and MINJEE
But anyways!

if you enjoyed this chapter Vote,comment and follow if you don't already :)

Twitter- Phandom_Larry
Instagram- 1_MOCHAMALIK_1
Kik-Haileystyles124
Tumblr- Ultracatsmeow123
Vine-Hailey wut

Okay! I'll see you in the next one Goodnight/goodmorning my Oreo buttercup muffins!