Chapter 26

I woke up and Jeremy said "We need to go get ready for Ke$ha we need to get glitter and makeup and new clothes" "Woah buddy that's a little much...THAT'S AWESOME" and I get up got dressed and got in my car and said "So we can get 2 bottles of glitter at Michaels" we drove to Michaels crafts store and went immediately went to the glitter Jeremy got gold confetti and I got purple thin glitter and we went to the cashier and she said "Are you bringing this ke$ha?" I nod my head yes and smiled I gave her my credit card and she gave us our glitter and we went to the mall.When we got there we went to Claire's and got makeup and went to hot topic
Jeremy looked around and he called my name "Stella there is ripped leggings" I walked over and Jeremy said "They are for girls but whatever" he got orange leggings and I got purple and I got a cropped cat shirt and went to check out and payed and went to Spencer's and got a new pair of plugs and Jeremy got a muscles shirt and went to check out but the worker said "You need a adult to purchase these plugs" and Jeremy says "Just because they say Bitc* we need a adult ... wow" and I say "What if Louis Tomlinson was my father?" and he says "I doubt that" and I bring my phone out and show him a collection of me and dad together and he says "Okay enough proof whatever" and I give him my credit card and he gives us our bags and we stop to one more place which was a shoe store and we got galaxy toms and a penny board so we can skate there. We leave the mall and got in my car and drove home and when we walked in Niall asks "Where were you guys?" "Just buying clothes for ke$ha" I say and harry Immediatley says "Can you get Ke$has number for me?" and I laugh and say "I'll try!" we head upstairs to get ready I put on my leggings and I was debating if I should put a bra under my cropped top and Jeremy says "NO YOU'LL BE FINE!" and laughs and he slips on his muscle shirt and grab our penny boards and go downstairs and Harry says "a lot of skin don't you think ?" and I say "Well if we get kicked out I will give you $50 cash" he gives me a thumbs up and we leave we start to skate and I say "I slipped some smokes in my pocket just in case" and he grabs my hand and we hold hands until ...we were stopped by a tour bus and out came out a man "Hey you kids need a ride?" and Jeremy says "Who is in there?" and out came out Ke$ha and says "Me" and I smile at Jeremy and say "Well sure" and we grab our boards and go in and Ke$ha asks "How long have you been dating?" and Jeremy says "I think 3 months?" and I say "We met on my first day of school I'm adopted" and Ke$ha asks "Who are your parents?" "Well I have 4 brothers and a awesome father and they are One direction ...OH! And Harry wants your Number" "Sure" kesha takes my phone goes in Notes and puts her number in and gives it back and she says "We are here and soon as we walk out people scream and get confused and a girl screams "STELLA!" and I wave and I sprinkle glitter into Jeremy's hair and he sprinkles some in mine we thank kesha and we walk into the Crowd and everyone starts to ask us questions we answerd some and since we got v.i.p we walk in early and go to the front row and waited for everyone to come in and the opening acts were Semi precious weapons and mike posner and after when they were done the kits went out and Out kesha and she starts to preform and she says "This next song is for 2 of my biggest fans and she starts to preform me and Jeremy's favorite Ke$ha song which was Grow a pear.When the concert was over we went outside and started to smoke and finished up and rode back to the house and Jeremy asks "Did you get it ?" and I throw my phone and he reads her number and reads "Love you! Xoxo Ke$ha he fan girls and he gives me back my phone we go back upstairs and roll our penny boards to the corner of my room and take off the jewelry and makeup and just layed on my bed and said "This night was AMAZING!" and I fall asleep on Jeremy's chest.