Chapter 73

"Good morning" Jeremy was fanning me with something, he had his jacket on and looked like he had been out some wheres "whats that" i ask as i throw a pillow in front of me "Lana Del Rey tickets" , i looked at him "When?!" i asked "Saturday" i then said "but that's when we are with everybody" he smiles and says "i bought them tickets too" my smile grew bigger "did you tell Alfie?" he nods and i hugged him, "Thanks babe!" then planting a kiss on his cheek, i stood up and asked "what time did you wake up you look really tired" he took his jacket off and said "around 5:00, i had to get the tickets early so they would sell out" i smiled "you could take a nap" he smiles and said "okay" and kissed me before laying down the couch.

i sat at the table drinking tea and playing around on my phone and was doing random follow sprees and tweet sprees until Jeremy woke up and he sat next to me at the table

"how long did i sleep?" i turned my head to the clock and said "4 hours" he runs his fingers through his hair "damn" and he stands up, messes up my hair and walks up the stairs.

I brushed out my hair as Jeremy brushed his teeth next to me , my Skype tone started to go off , I pick up and it's Harry "Toronto.. When I say scream , scream as loud as you can , okay?" he looked at his phone and yelled "scream!" he turns and said "Here's Liam" he takes the phone and yells "how's it like being alone?" I smile and nodded "we are doing well, how is the tour going?" He showed the crowd and said "well as you can see , very well" and smiled , I put my brush down and said "well I'll let you go " and Jeremy came in the frame and said "Bye!!" and spit into the sink, Liam waved and said "bye guys!" and hung up,"Wow it's actually really lonely in this house without them" Jeremy put his toothbrush in the cup and said "Yeah your right, let's invite someone over?" I thought of people to invite over and he suggested Meredith and I called her and she said she was already on her way here to talk to us so we started to wait in the living room for her.

I Heard knocking and ran to the door , "Hey!" she smiled and said "Hey!" and hugged me , "where's Jeremy?" she asks placing her bag on the couch "he will be down in a moment" and i sit down "so what's up?" , she shrugged "I don't know" I patted the seat next to me and asked for her to sit down , she sat down and turned to me before saying "I've been unhappy lately" , I take a sip of my water and asked "why?" and she looked up and said "Molly and I have moved into a apartment together" my eyes widen and said "Wow That's amazing! , how could you-" I was cut off by Meredith saying "it is , but we have been arguing a lot lately, and it's to the point where I would on some nights go to my mothers and sleep there to avoid her" I sighed "why don't you break it off?" , I heard Jeremy coming down the stairs "Hey" she waved and we turned to each other "so anyways , that's why I'm here , I need a way to tell her, I'm all out of ideas " I smiled and said " I'm no expert but id say to pack up your stuff and leave a note and stay at your mums or get your own apartment " Meredith stood up and I stood up as well "that's great! I'll do that !" she hugged me and said "thank you so much!" and ran out of our house with no goodbye.

"That was quick" Jeremy says returning from the kitchen , I smirked "I know right?" , we were quiet until I broke the silence "so what should we do now?" , he shrugged "cuddling ,l like that shit" I smiled and opened my arms and he picked me up and carried me up the stairs and laid me down on the bed , and laid beside me and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the forehead and I started to fall asleep.

I awoke at 8:00 still with Jeremy next to me , I started to play around on my phone, until Jeremy sat up and gave me a kiss on the forehead and said "i liked that shit " , I smiled and got up and said "its 8" he stands up as well and said "holy shit" and he stretched "we spent most of our day sleeping" , he grabbed me by the waist and said "I don't think that's a bad thing" and kissed me and went downstairs.

___________________________

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter it's just I needed to update.

School started and the chapters will be shorter and the updates will take longer than expected :( so I apologize!

but anyways

If you enjoyed this chapter Vote,comment and follow if you don't already :)

Twitter- Phandom_Larry

Deleted my old Instagram! Follow my new one : Lana.jpg_

Kik-Haileystyles124

Tumblr- Ultracatsmeow123

Vine- icarlyfan.2006 !!!

Snapchat-haihailey123

Bye !