Chapter 60

I awoke to Jeremy nuzzling into my head, so i turn to face him "i think we have to get up its 6:30" i said he smiles, "5 more minutes" and wraps his arms around me and we close our eyes but i heard somebody open the door and open the curtains "RISE AND SHINE" we groan and Kalel says 'you did enough of that last night" i hear Anthony Laughing in the distance "our flight is at 8:00 get up" i groan and i sit up covering my breast with a blanket and find a shirt and i slipped it on , i hear my phone go off and its a skype call from Liam "Hey" i said , he smiles and asks "hows the trip" kalel comes over "who you talking to ?" she asks , i point the phone to her and Liam smiles and waves , she slowly waved back and walked out 'The trip went well today is our last day and we will be home" he smiles "Good , i hope you had a great time and Louis and i will call you back later okay?" i smiled "okay bye!' and he hangs up , i stand up and started getting a head start on packing, and i picked out clothes i was going to wear and i woke Jeremy "babe, get up" he groans and pulls me into the bed ,i started giggling non- stop and he says "I love you so much" I Smiled "i love you too" and we kissed and then Felix comes in "get up love birds" and turns on the light "I've been trying to get Jeremy up for like 20 minutes and he wont get up!' Felix jumps on us "will you get up now" he yells into Jeremy's ear , we both smiled and Jeremy says "FINE" Felix gets off him "shouldn't of been up so late" i smiled and he stretched "it was good tho gotta admit right Stella?" i smirked "yes it very was ... get up and get ready" he stands up and covers himself and gets some clothes out of his suit case and starts getting dressed.We arrived at the airport and and we start preparing for our long flight together and Anthony then says "aren't you guys like 16" Jeremy shrugs "Yeah" Anthony giggles "you wore a condom right" we all looked like retards laughing a a little table in a public airport.We managed to get to our flight in time, and when we got on our flight we got upgraded to first class,"Okay Stella you sit there, oh and Jeremy you can sit there" Kalel was picking out seats for us and when she sat down the plane started minutes after.It was our stop and When we got to the doors of the airport there was our cab waiting for us "Goodbye Kalel and Anthony" We hug them both and they both say "We had fun!" and smiled , and we both hugged Marzia and Felix "We should do this again" Marzia says "Yup! stay in touch" I said ,before they surround me in a group hug and when they let go we leave the airport into the cab.I unlocked the door to our house and open the door and I throw out suitcases to the side and Jeremy tackles me from the side and slams against me against the couch , I let out small moans as he kisses my neck and runs his hands down my body , I hear my phone and I see a blue screen , I reach for it and pick up and it's a Skype call from Louis and Liam "Hi Stel-" they pause as they see Jeremy's brown fluffy hair from the corner of the screen "what is he doing?" I pause "We were helping each other" Liam puts his hands on his hips "with what may I ask?" "Untie our shoes" Jeremy says ... they knew what was going on "Oh, okay we will go now , cause untying your shoes must be complicated bye now" he hangs up , I let out a small giggle and put my phone to the side and grab Jeremy by the shoulders and pull him in for a kiss and he lets go , "I love you so much" I smiled "I can tell " and bit my lip and I kissed him again , he kissed my neck and ran his hand down my arm, "you are so beautiful,I'm so lucky" I smiled "your so handsome I'm even more lucky babe" he kissed me and we stood up and went into my room "Wow never seen my room in a while" I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me, well let's get to bed it's getting late, he takes his shirt off and lays on the bed and I lay with him and we fall asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

WOW ROMANTIC CHAPTER WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO

SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND YEAH I LOVE YOU MY OREO BUTTERCUP MUFFINS

TWITTER- Phandom_Larry

Instagram- 1_MOCHAMALIK_1

Tumblr-ultracatsmeow123

Kik-Haileystyles124

Bye!