Chapter 12

When I woke up from my 4 hour long nap I found myself on the couch with Dad and Harry sleeping next to me

and beside them was tissues..they sure do cry alot I looked at them and before I knew it i just fell right back to sleep

2 hours later

I woke up and it was time for school

I got up and went upstairs and put on a Yolo belly shirt and some white shorts and grabbed my sneakers and ran out the door.

when I got outside I noticed some construction going on the side of the street it was the around the place to get to school so I just went to the other side of the street and before I knew it,I was lost I looked around to see if there was any familer houses of something so I just went to the first house I saw and when I opend the door and standing there was Jeremy he checked me out and I just hit him in the shoulder he asked "Did you get lost?" I didnt want to embarass myself so I said "PSSH No I thought it would be cool if we could walk to school together" he Just grabbed his book bag and said "Lets Go!" he walked out the door and we started walking he had something in his pocket and he stopped and got down on his knees and asked to be my girlfriend with a ring pop and a My little Pony Toy from McDonald's I laughed and said yes he got up and gave me a hug a kiss on the cheek I blushed and we held hands and constantly looked at eachother on our way to school.

__________________________________________________________________

When we got to school everyone Stared at us and whispered about us

but I didn't think it was about me and him i think it was from me trying to kill myself

I just ignored the nasty comments that I heared through the day and before I left school Jeremy walked up to me and kissed me I blushed and hugged him and went home with the boys.

when I got in the car liam imediatly asked "IS THAT YOU BOYFRIEND?!"

It was very Akward for him to ask that but I answered

"Yes..." they all gasped and started to scream at eachother and got out of limo and jumped in the air

and I just sat their not knowing what to do with life.