Chapter 72

I sat up from my bed and looked beside me , Jeremy was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him but as I tried to jump over him I accidentally woke him "Sorry!" I said as he rubs his eye "no it's okay" he stands up and says "I gotta shower" I grabbed a towel from the closet and I heard "Alfie texted me!" I asked what he said and he responded "Hey we are going to LA on Friday and we are wondering if you want to come 'Zoe,Louise and her family,Marcus,Jim,Tanya,Troye,Tyler and Connor' Tweet or text me back if your interested :)!!" I picked up my phone from the bed "ill tweet him!" And I tweeted to Alfie "We are coming !!! 🌸😎" and he instantly replied "Great! See you then!" ,I jumped into the shower and started to wash myself.

I come out and Jeremy is on his phone and says "I have to tell you something" I sit down on the bed and he sighs and said "remember that time I asked for a pencil" I nodded and giggled "I-I took that pencil.. And broke it" I started to laugh and he smiled and said "I didn't know what to say I'm bored" I stood up and asked "what do you want to do?" I went to my closet and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a tank top and quickly slipped them on, When I turned around Jeremy was walking out of the room into the shower,I ran behind him ,into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth, Jeremy and I talked about La and we have to book our flights soon,I checked my phone and there was a text from Marcus "Excited to see you in La!!" And I texted back "I'm go excited also! 😜".

I grabbed my keys and Got in my car with Jeremy and started to drive we are going to mall to do some shopping before the trip to buy better clothing

"Where do you want to go first babe?" Jeremy asks wrapping his arms around me , I pointed to a H&m and we started to walk towards and started to shop around the big store.Jeremy and I split up to shop and when we returned to each other I had 4 pairs of shorts and 3 t shirts and Jeremy had 1 pair of jeans , several pairs of shorts and tank tops.We started to shop around the mall, but had to leave because people noticed who we were.

We ran out to my car and drove out of the mall into the busy streets,we stopped at the gas station to get gas and i ran in to grab snacks and when i came out there was Jeremy talking to a girl that looked around my age, i just looked down and went back into my car, I waited for Jeremy to get back into the car and when the door opened he looked upset "who was that" he sighs "my old bitch girlfriend" , i was shocked at his response "oh, you looked happy when you were talking to her" i started to pull out and started to drive down street "she was being pretty nice but she started to be a bitch about how i moved in with you, and she -just i don't know" i pulled into our driveway,and walked to the door and i threw the snacks onto the couch and Jeremy went upstairs and changed into his pjs and asked "what are we watching?" i shrugged and grabbed the Doritos's and poured them into a bowl as Jeremy picked out the movie,when i returned to the living room Jeremy had blankets and pillows set up around the living room "cute" i say as i place the chips on the table.

we dimmed the lights in the living room and started to watch a marathon of movies on Netflix for hours at 6 am we both finally fell asleep in our arms.

_______________________________________________________________________________

LONG TIME NO SEE

I SAW THEM

I FUCKING SAW THEM

<3

so hey i added a picture for the first time omg

it looks like Jeremy and Stella

but it looks like acacia brinley and sam from o2l omg

but anyways

If you enjoyed this chapter Vote,comment and follow if you don't already :)

Twitter- Phandom_Larry

Deleted my old Instagram! Follow my new one : Lana.jpg_

Kik-Haileystyles124

Tumblr- Ultracatsmeow123

Vine- icarlyfan.2006 !!!

Snapchat-haihailey123

tbh comments give me anxiety