Chapter 1

updates 1/23/16

My name is Stella.And this is my story about how I was adopted by believe or not One Direction.They adopted me from a Adoption Centre in the UK , I forget the name now but it was pretty small, not very popular.My parents abandoned me when I was very young and I was left on my own.

I should tell you about myself, I'm 15, longish dirty blond hair.. that's about it. let's get this story rolling now should we ?. "Stella where are you?!" I heard Mr Mcallister from the end of the street. I was on my board just going in circles "nothing just playing!" I yelled back "get here soon we have visitors in a few days we gotta be ready for them! they are pretty special!" I groaned "fine, I'm coming" I picked up my board and ran to the back door, I walked in and everyone was wiping the doors and tables with wet cloths and soap, "ok what should I do ?" he looks around "clean the rooms , just organize things" I gave a thumbs up and ran upstairs, I saw my roommate and Abigail talking "Stella ! did you hear?" I nodded my head no "One Direction is coming to adopt one of us!" I immediately felt my heart come up from my chest to my throat "really??" one nodded "yup! I hope they adopt me !" Bridget says jumping, I smiled and went to my room to clean, I shut the door and immediately thought about Louis, Louis Tomlinson. Before I was abandoned by my parents Louis used to babysit me, he would actually feed me real food instead of leftovers, he would bring me McDonald's and say it was his to my mum she would believe it and would leave and me and him would watch a movie while eating McDonald's, he stopped being my babysitter after awhile he would also sing to me a lot, always to put me to sleep. I remember before we would watch a movie he said "I'm gonna try and go on the X-factor! I wanna be world famous and I would take you around the world with me!" we would always talk about it "I wanna go to Japan and just eat and explore the culture!". He made it, I remember when I ran away once I saw a magazine "INTRODUCING ONE DIRECTION!!!" and I looked at it and saw Louis, I stole it and brought it home. I still have it. Me and Louis even had a stupid handshake, maybe he remembers it.

I finally started to clean our room, my roommate would come in once in a while to help, which made the process a tad bit easier.I cleaned all the rooms with the help of Bridget and my roommate ended up not helping at all.

I sat down at the dinner table and heard all the talks of the girls "what if they choose me ! I would be famous!" I decided to say something about Louis "Louis used to babysit me" Tina threw a pea at me "that's not true!" I nodded "it is too! I'll prove it when they come!.

___________________________
Short but I'm re writing all my chapters!! I'm making them better and less embarrassing 😂 hope you guys enjoy 💜