Chapter 65

I awoke to Harry shaking me awake "Stella?" he asks "C-can you come sleep with me, I'm sad" I smile and stand up "come on" and we walked to his room and laid on his bed "Why are you sad?" I asked , he sighed "Louis has been depressed and I'm worried about him" I snuggle into his chest "don't worry" I say yawning afterwords "you guys are perfect and nothing can change that".I woke up and Harry was on his phone next to me , I just stand up and go downstairs , and it was just Michael "Everybody went out for breakfast, except for you, me and Harry" I nod my head , "Can I show you something downstairs?" I smile and said "Sure" and we go to his guest room , he shuts the door and tackles me and starts to kiss my neck "Fuck!" I moaned , but I pushed him away "Michael, as good as it was , I have a boyfriend,we are in a committed relationship" I place my hand on his shoulder "you will find someone you will love and I want be sad and jealous , I would respect you" he smiles "How about we don't tell him" i giggled and he starts to tickle me and give kisses around my neck,I moaned and pulled on his shirt , I felt horrible, even worse thinking about it , we switched roles and I started to kiss him, he giggles and says "We should do this often" I laughed "But I can't date 2 people Michael" he kisses me "True shit" and we pounded fist and went back upstairs , Everybody just came home and I saw Jeremy and ran up to him "Hey Babe" and I kiss him "Hey baby" and wraps his arm around me "Hey, can I talk to you upstairs?" Jeremy asks , Chills went down my back "Sure" and we went upstairs into my room , we sit down on my bed "Im scared to tell you this " Jeremy says "Yours scaring me" I say , he sighs "I-I think I might be pan sexual" he immediately stands up and paces around our room , I stood up and I smiled , "So? I will always respect you for that babe , you know that!" he smiled and hugged me kissing me afterwards "I Love you so so much" he says , we go back downstairs , "What was it ?" Michael whispers ,I whisper back "nothing" he runs his hand through his hair "he knows doesn't he?" I smile "nope" and walked off. About 2 hours later all shit went down , "Michael" Jeremy says with a stern look "have you been seeing someone?" he giggled and said "no why" Jeremy does a half smile "Cause whenever you come back from someplace or I see you , you look like you kissed someone " he started to blush "Who is she" Jeremy asks , he swings his head back "Y-your -" he pauses "Your Other sister , Penelope " I saw the rage in Jeremy's eyes, he lifted Michael by his shirt and push him against a wall , "How long has this been going on" Jeremy says looking Michael in the eyes "4 Months long distance" , I sighed "Put him down Jeremy" I say trying to pull him away , "A couple questions " , "how old are you,How did you meet,what the fuck did you do to her" Michael pushes Jeremy off him , "18,Twitter, and a lot of things!" he pushes Michael against a wall "Listen, She is the only sister I have left and if you hurt her in any way possible , I'll hurt you got it?" he nodded his head and pushed him away ,"Jeremy do you think you were being harsh on him?" , He nodded his head "no he needs it, she is fucking 15 and is dating a 18 year old she will barley see Stella" I kiss him and said "Go take a nap or something , get that off your mind" he sighs and says "Okay night" and goes upstairs, when I hear the door shut I go downstairs and go to Michaels room ,Luke is with him "Holy shit didn't know you were going out with her?" I said , "Yeah" he says as he and Michael continue their game of Rock, paper ,scissors "He has been right close with his sister lately" i say ,he smirks "seems like it" , he stops "Luke go upstairs and make me Mac and cheese" he says "Okay Michael, I'm not your maid " and rolls his eyes "seems like it Luke!!",he shuts the door and plants a kiss on me , "Wait" he stops "this doesn't feel right" Michael then stands up "Well your leaving tomorrow " i said looking up at him, "Yeah, but it just will bug me and it will ruin You and Jeremy's relationship" , i sighed "True" we paused "One last little session?" Michael says , I place my hand on his cheek and started to kiss him , and then we stopped and went back upstairs and I went to my room and laid in bed next to Jeremy, he wrapped his arms around me and I wrap mine around his "Love you" I say "Love you more and I kiss him and we fall asleep.
__________________________
HOLY SHIIIIT
WILL JEREMY EVER FIND OUT?
IDK
SHORT CHAPTER WOW OH MY GOD BUT IM CLOSE TO 100,000 READS IM CRYING GOODNIGHT

So if you enjoyed this chapter Vote,comment and follow if you don't already :)

Twitter- Phandom_Larry
Instagram- 1_MOCHAMALIK_1
Kik-Haileystyles124
Tumblr- Ultracatsmeow123

Bye my Oreo buttercup muffins ❤️❤️