Part 2 - Hold me

KNOCK KNOCK

Stevie opened her eyes and grumbled, quickly realizing she left her syringes and coke laying out on the night stand. She grabbed and tossed it in a drawer, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Who is it?" she asked sleepily.

"It's Chris. Everyone is here and thought I'd let you know that we were going to find somewhere to eat. Are you alright?"

Giving herself a look over in the mirror, she unlocked the door, and opened it, "Hey, sorry I drifted off to sleep. Jet lag."

"Totally understandable," Chris gave Stevie a light hug, "Everyone is looking for you so why don't you come down and join us?"

Nodding, Stevie said she would be right down but knowing that her make up had rubbed off some from her nap she wanted to freshen up. She rushed in to the bathroom and started reapplying her make up, running her brush through her hair, and changing in to something a little more appealing. All she had been wearing lately were those damn black leggings and over flowing blouses. She brought a few dresses with her and decided on the black and red one that was black on the upper half but red on the lower, almost looked like an hour glass; something that could have been worn in the 1950s. That style had been coming back and Stevie admired it so when she had found this dress she decided that she'd give it a try, it was something new and it would be the first time any of her bandmates would see her in it; it was mainly for Lindsey's attention. It revealed cleavage that she barely showed these days and she threw a long silk shawl over it to cover her arms, Stevie HATED the way her arms looked; no matter how many weights she'd lift, it was impossible to rid of the older image she was growing in to.

Looking herself over one more time in the mirror she headed out of the bedroom and down the long staircase to greet Chris, Mick, John, and the man that was basically killing her emotionally...Lindsey.

As her heels made noise on the floor, everyone stopped and turned, looking at her with the beautiful dress that they'd never seen her wear; it was Hollywood Glam and she shined like a diamond.

"Wow," Chris placed a hand on her chest, totally blown away, "You look dashing! Stevie, you look beautiful in that."

Smiling, Stevie thanked Chris and then she turned to see Lindsey, "Hi, Linds."

He stepped closer to her and didn't say a word as he pulled her in to his arms, taken by her appearance. Lindsey smiled, "Happy to see you, Steph, I missed you."

Stevie's heart lept in to her throat, did he really just say that he'd missed her? "I missed you, too."

This was the moment that she had been waiting for as he leaned in and took her lips in their ritual kiss, for some reason he kept them there just a tad longer than usual, "I like your dress," he looked her up and down, sending fireworks through out her body.

"Thank you, I found it on sale and I normally don't need to buy things on sale but I loved it so much that I took it. I thought it was something different other than the black that I always wear, I'm sure that gets old to look at," Stevie stopped realizing she was talking too much.

Chuckling, Lindsey just nodded and gave her hand a squeeze.

Mick and John finally got to greet her and then they all sat down in the beautiful dining room where they talked over where they'd all like to eat. They had Christine pick because she was afterall, the one that knew the most about her area of the city. Or her little outskirts of the city where she had her little cottage.

Once they decided on where to go, they called for a car and all got ready to leave; Stevie paid extra attention to Lindsey to see if he would pay attention to her back but he wasn't. Maybe she was trying too hard?