Part 14 - A tangled web we weave

Walking with this woman, which he found out was only twenty five, ten years younger than Tim, Lindsey stood proud as he waited with her on his arm for the elevator. A few people stared at them and made faces, he ignored them and just thought of how this might just get Stevie back. How was it that he thought of the worst possible situations but still had her attention?

He stepped in to the elevator with her and surrounded by a couple people, he pulled her close and gave her a long kiss on the mouth, the other people raising their eyebrows and one said, "get a room."

"Isn't that where you THINK we're going?" Lindsey replied as the other people exited the elevator, the doors closing and it going up to his floor. They were loud, banging on the walls as they stepped out of the elevator, it was Lindsey's idea but he wasn't telling her the reason. Falling in to a vase that went crashing in to the floor, he pushed her up against the hall near a picture frame where it went falling to a crash; the glass shattering everywhere. To his liking, Karen opened her door because they were the nearest to hers, Lindsey had no clue that room was hers and it was perfect timing.

"Why good evening, Karen, having fun?" he asked as he placed the key in the door to his room.

"I see you are," she said nastily and closed the door to go back to herself.

Laughing, Lindsey pulled the young woman in to his room and then he suddenly stopped with his act.

"Okay, what was that all about?" the young woman asked.

"Listen, what's your name?" Lindsey asked as he took his jacket off.

She placed her hands on her hips, "I told you, Pippy - that's my stage name anyway," she sat down on his bed, taking off her heels and then standing back up to let her dress fall to a heap around her ankles. She stepped out of it and looked at him, "Well?"

Sighing, Lindsey grabbed the robe hanging behind the bathroom door and threw it at her, "I can't."

Pippy looked at him in complete shock, she was practically naked and he was throwing a robe at her?

"Look, I am really sorry if I put a seen on out there but..." he sulked and fell in to a chair, "I'll pay you, I promise, I just had to put on an act in hopes that it would get back to someone."

"So you used me?"

"Oh, c'mon, lady! Like you don't use men every single night? Don't think I didn't see Mick handing you more money as we left!"

Throwing the robe back at him, she pulled her dress back on and slipped on her heels, "I've never been denied before, especially by an older man."

Rolling his eyes, he put his hands up, "Just do me a favor, you don't even have to sleep with me! I'm paying you just to hang out in here for at least an hour and I'll call you a cab or whoever you want to come pick you up."

She gave him sad eyes and got down on her knees, walking on them towards him, placing her hands on his thighs as he sat in front of her, "But what if I wanted to sleep with you?"

Lindsey cocked his head at her, "Come on now, I could be your father. I have kids younger than you."

"So? I find you rather sexy," her hands moved up to the buckle on his belt, "I have protection."

He brushed her hands away, "Sweetie, you're a beautiful girl - I'm not going to deny that but —"

Pippy pressed her lips up against his as her hands squeezed him through his jeans, unzipping them and letting him fall out in to her hands, stroking him as he bit his lip and threw his head back in to the chair. She put the condom on him and then began to move her mouth up and down his length, fast and hard, she knew what she was doing and incredibly gifted. He started moaning and groaning as the blood filled his manhood, tightly holding on to the arms of the chair.