Part 3 - A little taste

Morning came fast and Stevie's body had a time clock on it with how it got used to her waking up, using, then going back to sleep. She realized though that she wasn't in her room and remembered that she had come to Lindsey late last night because of being unbearably cold. Where was he anyway?

Stevie sat up and then heard the shower running, should she wait for him to come out or should she just up and leave? She kind of liked this. Liked being in his bed while he was showering, felt like old times; it made her miss their young life when they were first starting out. They didn't have more than one bed when they shared their small apartment with their rocker friends. She'd complain about how little they had but now she would almost give what she had all up just to be able to go back to the way they were. Maybe they would have stayed together and had that family they always talked about.

Hearing the door handle to the bathroom she laid back down and pretended she was sleeping, Lindsey walked out with a towel around his waist; was she really seeing this?

Doing her best to pretend she was still asleep she watched him as he had his back to her, removing the towel that was around his waist and running it through his damp curls. His butt in plain view for her eyes to see, her heart went wild and she could feel her center pulsating, imagining all things sexual. He was still gorgeous but thinner than the last time she saw him naked. Now only if she could get a glimpse of his frontal.

Lindsey made his way back in to the bathroom and she got a small glimpse of his front but it wasn't enough, she had to see the WHOLE thing.

Feeling ambitious, Stevie slid out of bed and started for the bathroom, pretending that she had NO clue that he was in there - especially naked.

"Oh! Oh my God, Lindsey!" she covered her mouth with her hand as she walked in on him shaving, getting a decent look at his frontal.

"Dammit, Stevie," Lindsey grabbed for the towel and wrapped it back around his waist, "I thought you sleeping. You scared the sh!t out of me."

"I'm sorry," Stevie looked him up and down, "Here," she took the razor from his hand and sat up on the sink, opening her legs and pulling him towards her, "Relax. I just want to shave you."

"Don't you think that's a little much?" he questioned the inappropriateness of it all.

One of her hands went to his chest, "I just want to shave you. Is that such a big deal?"

Being so close to her in this way got him a bit excited. Her thighs were wrapped around his knees and it was obvious she was nude under that robe, he caught a glimpse of her pvssy. This is a bad idea his mind told him but his heart wanted it in the worst way. Lindsey was a man after all and he's mentioned that men were "dogs." Was he being that dog right now?

"Just don't cut me, huh?" he warned her as he placed his hands on the sink around her and she lifted his chin up with one of her fingers, shaving upwards the way he liked it.

"I won't cut you, I promise," she said as she continued to move the razor across his face. This was a tad seductive and God it felt good with her legs around him.

Lindsey watched her contently as she would dip the razor in to the sink and then start shaving him again. He couldn't believe that she could remember the way he shaved and her hands felt so soft and feminine, "You remember."

"I'm an artist, I pay good attention to details," she laughed as she turned his head to the side to work around his ear, "This is the least I could do for last night. I thank you for keeping me warm."