Chapter three - I belong here

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

5 months later

I pay the last 10$ i have to buy food. And after this, i am empty handed. Before coming here to live alone, i hadn't realized the responsibilities of it. I had cash that my father gave me and the rent was payed for five months forward.

But now? I don't have money. I don't have a job. And i didn't pay rent this month.

The last five months in New York were amazing. I had lost myself in it and for a moment i forgot everything. I forgot who i am and what my reality is and for a few times i escaped my nightmares.

I went almost everywhere. I went clubbing and danced like it was the end of the world. I went to time square and just sat there for hours looking at the people and taking pictures. I had so many thoughts that night at time square, and it was absolutely beautiful.

But now, the ethereal moments i lived are laughing at me mockingly at how stupid i've been. I should have searched for a job the minute i came here. Living in New York isn't easy, especially not broke.

How the fuck am i going to pay this month's 4500$ rent. I'm stressing like an old unemployed man who has to feed his kids.

I know i came here and i claimed my independence. Therefore, there is absolutely no way i'm calling my father for help. He would for sure with no doubt help me, but i can't. If i want to live alone then i have to do it the hard and the right way.

Once i'm home, i quickly go to my room and grab my laptop. Creating my CV. And i apply everywhere. Every restaurant and ever store and even a bookstore that has a free postion. Since i don't have a dgree i can't really apply at companies or higher payed jobs.

As i scroll through the page i'm at i see an open position to a strip club named Chaos. A position for a server at the VIP section. I send my CV to them as well. Then i go to google and search the clubs name.

Not alot of information pops up but there are few pictures of the club from outside. And a video. I start it and its a girl on a pole, performing on stage as the people around her throw cash at her. The place look's loaded and luxurious and it looks like something me wouldn't handle.

Suddenly, i regret sending my CV and i go to my emails to delete it but before i can do that, a call rings through my phone and i panick, quickly taking it and looking at the Unknown caller.

Please don't be Chaos club. Please don't be Chaos club.

I take a deep breath and answer the phone, bringing it to my ear "Hello, can i speak with Mea Savanna, please?" a man on the other side says.

"Yes, hello. Speaking." my heart is pounding in my chest and i just want to have a job and feel relief already.

"Maam, we have looked into your application and are happy to inform you that you are now a member of Chaos club crew."