Chapter twelve - Breathtaking

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

My eyes find his when he walks in the VIP section. His usual black suit on, his hair brushed back and only a strand is falling on his forehead.

All the men and women here send him a greet as they watch him come inside, he only looks at me.

I gulp as i hear the bartender say my name, i grab the tray with the drink on it. I take it to the women who ordered it and serve it to her "Thanks sweetie." she says with a smile.

Nate asks for me, i walk over to him "What can i get for you, Boss." i ask.

He smirks "Whiskey." his deep voice says as he sits on one of the couches next to a man.

I leave to get him his whiskey and when i get back he's glaring a the dude next to him, they seem in a fit or argument but they shut up when they see me coming.

I serve him the drink "Thank you, Mea." he nods, taking a sip.

I just nod and leave.

The next hour is an intense hour of work. As i serve the customers he keeps his eyes on me, watching my every move. It doesn't bother me but at the same time i want to punch him for looking at me and making me feel nervous.

Its fucked up.

When he finally decides to leave, my shift has already ended. So i go to the makeup room to change and wipe away my makeup.

When i'm out the door, Nate is leaning against the wall, just like last time. When he sees me his eyes light up "Finally." he murmurs.

"You're waiting for me?" i ask. He nods, coming closer to me "Why?"

"I just want to make sure you get home safely." he reasons "I also want to-" he fiddles with his fingers "Spend time with you." he finishes.

I look up at him and smile "Okay."

He's been super nice since we had that argument, always trying to make me laugh, checking up on me.

All the things a boss shouldn't do to their workers.

We walk side by side and yet again there is no taxi is sight, i sigh "Ask." he orders. I roll my eyes.

"Can you give me a ride home?"

"That's not what i was expecting." he stops and looks down at me "But sure, my car is parked in the Club's parking lot. Lets go."

What's was he expecting?

We walk back to the club and head to the parking lot, i see his car and we get in. I put my seatbelt on and wait for him to start to the engine and drive off.

We stay for a minute, i keep my eyes up front but i can Feel his eyes on me. I turn my head to look at him and he gives me a little smile when our eyes meet "What?" i question.