Chapter thirty four - Magical Kiss

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

Thud. Thud. Thud.

That's my heart pounding in my chest.

The moment he smashed his lips into mine i felt my heart stop. It's nothing like i imagined.

His lips are full, perfect and they work mine like they were made for them. One of his hands is placed on my jaw while the other is on my waist, mine are fisting his shirt so tightly as i work to breath because i never want to brake this magical kiss.

He bites my bottom lip before he drags it out while sucking it, i can't help the breathless moan that escapes me. He places both of his hands on my hips before he pulls me up with ease and sits me on his lap, straddling him. I wrap my arms around his neck and seek his soft lips again.

His fingers tangle around my blonde hair before he pulls just slightly. I tilt my head to the side to kiss him deeper, to devour him completely.

I can already feel his hard eraction pressing against my entrance, to tease him; i start rolling my hips.

He immediately pulls away from my lips and throws his head back, his eyes closed and his swollen lips parted, he squeezes my hips harder as he gulps, his adam's apple popping while doing so. I want to take a picture of him like this and hang it in my room, so that i can look at it while touching myself and thinking of him. He's a goddamn masterpiece. So beautiful, beyond perfect.

I can feel his cock getting harder because the further i move on top of him the harder it presses against my now wet pussy.

"Fuck," he murmurs.

I decide i want to put him over the edge some more, so i pull myself up a little so i can pull down his joggers, along with his boxers. His hard cock springs out and i hold it in my hand with a tight fist, i look up at him and he wets his lips "Do you know how hard i'm trying to control myself right now?"

"No." i smirked, pumping him slightly "How much?"

"Jesus," he breathes.

I laugh under my breath before pulling my sundress up to my waist, Nate's breath gets knocked out of his lungs when he sees that i'm not wearing any panties.

"You're trying to kill me." he states.

"Shh," i say, lowering myself on his dick, i grind against his cock, but i don't put it in. I stroke myself with it, rolling my hips against his cock, the wetness making my move's easier. Nate's cock presses against his stomach, he pulls my dress all the way up until its off.

He looks at the bandaged wound on my left side, his expressions going cold, i immediately pull him out of it "Eyes on me, baby." i order.

His eyes snap to mine and he smiles before cupping my breasts, squeezing the flesh, i hiss when he pinches my nipples "Nate," i whisper, playing with his soft hair.