Chapter nine - Fucking idiot

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

The glare settles on my eyes when i see him all smiley at me. Its 3:17a.m for fucks sake.

Why is he acting like this? Especially after what he did in the VIP section. By all mean, it was beyond absurd to do that in front of everybody especially in his club. Did he not think that it would bring him bad reputation? If the people know he was chocking up a customer like it was no one's business they wouldn't even think of coming here.

Those people don't fucking care that he defended a woman that was assaulted. They think its okay, that's why they're there. That's why no one stepped up to put that stupid man who smacked my ass in front of them in place. I even heared some on them laugh; that's how mentally unstable they are.

Of course i'm mad he defended me because i know i can take care of myself. I've been an independent woman since i recovered 2 years ago and i would like to keep it that way. No man should ever step up to save me just because i'm a girl. I can beat up a guy for even looking at me the wrong way just fine.

I wasn't always like this, that's what put me in trouble in the first place. I couldn't defend myself against a man that's why my life became miserable. But i refuse to go back to that again. No way in hell is a man stepping up to be a hero on my account.

The things i lived in my past taught me that no one can be fucking trusted. It doesn't matter if i love someone will all of my being, somewhere inside of their mind and heart there is still evil. And once it lashes out they'll hurt you like you're a piece of garbage. I don't trust anyone but me, my dad and my best friend Fiona. I don't want to change that.

Every guy who thinks i'm weak is a low person in my eyes. I don't care who they are or how they're related to me. Nate is no fucking difference.

Just because he's my boss doesn't mean i should treat him different than i treat any other man. I don't care that i work for him, he can fire me for all i care. What matters to me most is myself and how i handle things and learn from this life and i don't want anybody to take it away from me.

I'm done letting anyone intrude in my life like they can. They can't, they won't because i won't fucking let them.

Call me cocky or full of myself. Call me whatever the heck you want.

I. Do. No. Tolerate. Men. Who. Think. Getting. In. A. Women's. Business. Will make them a hero. And that is my personal opinion, period.

That's just who i am, and if he or anyone doesn't like that can suck my fucking cock. But i don't have one so kiss my ass.

"What do you want?" my tone is deadly i'm even shocked it could sound like that.

He pushes himself off the wall and comes to stand in front of me "You're still mad, i see." he sighs.