Chapter fourteen - Fucking sleepover

♆ 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓝𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷 ♆

♆ 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓝𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷 ♆

A fucking sleepover.

The things Eddie drags me to for fucks sake. If Mea wasn't here i would have been so much more pissed at him than i already am. But her being here makes it a lot more bearable.

I don't do stuff like this. Gatherings and talking and shit.. Having fun or whatever. It makes my skin crawl and my head burning. I fucking hate it. Especially with my workers, a sleepover with my workers? Goddamn it.

I drive to Talia's place after she sends the location to me, the drive is silent until Mea speaks up "When Talia said the guys are going to come too, i didn't think you'd be one of them." she states.

"Would you rather me not be here?" i ask teasingly.

"No," she glances at me "I'd rather me not be here."

That gets a chuckle out of me "That makes the two of us, Sweetheart."

***

When we arrive, My brother Vincent and Sky come out of his car. If i had to suffer through a sleepover with Eddie, he has too. So i dragged him with us. Good thing Love is with her grandmother today.

I open the door for Mea and Vincent eyes me, his eyebrows furrowing, he knows me to not be a gentleman. He's going to rub that on my face isn't he? Fucker.

He smirks, walking up to the front door of Talia's house. We knock and she opens it a few seconds later, a happy smile on her face "Finally!" she grabs Meas hand and drags her inside.

I don't know why that makes me even more pissed.

We get inside and Sky closes the door behind her. We take our shoes off; seeing as all of the shoes are off next to the door and then we walk further inside. We go to where Talia and Mea stepped in and we see all of them here, sitting on the couches in the living room.

Eddie, Paul, Talia, Mea, Lucy, Cherry and they even dragged Aaron to this bullshit.

The fact that Eddie is making me have a sleepover with my bodyguard is beyond me. God, i hate that fucker. I even hate him more when he squeals excitedly when he sees me a shots up to his leg, running towards me.

I pull my hand forward, my index finger pointing at him threateningly "Don't you fucking dare, Eddie."

He stops, eyes widening "You're a literal asshole, Navin!" he states, yelling.

Music to my ears.

Sky laughs from beside me "Why would you hurt his feelings, boss." she shakes her head, looking at him.

"See! She understands. You don't." he yells at me again, walking back to sit on the couch like a fucking child.

He's a goddamn child.