It Started With Death (Teaser)

My first mission. I don't know how i got dragged in this world, and i don't know if i like it. But its fucking crazy that i went from saving people's lives to ending them.

This is what i get for choosing to live with that sociopath, but he's the only relative i have standing.

Learning all these hidden secrets.. All at once! It was the most overwhelming experience i have ever felt in my life. It made me feel like i couldn't breathe.

The reason i'm accepting to be in this world is what he stands for, what he's doing this for. For us, for me. For my parents.

I'm not forced. This is by choice. And it makes me sick to my stomach that i would choose ending lives instead of saving them.

I literally went to school for six years just to end up being a killer. An agent. Crazy. Fucking hell; at least i have the skills to be both.

Getting trained for a year straight wasn't the best thing i got to live. Especially getting trained by him. That man is a living monster. And i guarantee i learned from the best.

Back to my first mission. I was assigned to kill our biggest enemie's nephew. Yep, you got that right.

I'm confident, but i have no fucking idea what to expect.

If only my best friend knew what i'm fucking up to. She just had her first baby boy and she's creating a family whilst i'm out here being an agent for my only relative who happens to be a mafia boss.

I was at Z, now i feel like i'm at A all over again. My life turned upside down.

"Agent Red," i turn around startled. My eyes search for the source of voice until it lands on our housemaid Lara "The boss is waiting for you down stairs." When i nod, she leaves.

I quickly pack my gun and my knives. I look at myself in the mirror, i bend over, letting all of my hair falls upside down, i grab the whole of it and tie it into a ponytail. I slip on my huge loop earring and wear my signature red lipstick. I'm wearing a tight black leather jeans, a back top along with a black leather jacket. I peared those with my black boots.

I'm ready for my first hunt.