Chapter twenty - Baby girl

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

𓆩 𝓜𝓮𝓪 𓆪

Unknown: Follow me to the bathroom, right fucking now.

My lips part as i read the massage in my phone, i look up from the screen and see Nate getting up from the couch, his fists clenched tightly, he tosses me a look i can't fathom before he walks out of the living room and i'm left gaping at the open door. I gulp and shut off my phone, placing it on the couch beside me. I rub my suddenly sweaty palms on my jeans before i stand up and walk outside of the living room as casually as i can. I can feel stares burning at my back but i ignore them and head to the guest bathroom.

My heart is thudding in my chest and the more close i get to the closed door the more excited and nervous i get. Is this it? Have i won the bet?

I grip the door knob, keeping my hand there as i rethink everything. Am i really ready for something intimate with Nate again? Can i possibly handle that? And what if he just wants to get physical with me? What if after all of this is done and he gets exactly what he wants i'm left broken and alone?

I don't think i can handle that because i genuinely have feelings for him. Feelings i've never felt towards anyone before. Yes, it's terrifying especially for someone like me. I hate to admit it to myself let alone admit it to him. After all, this is just a game, a bet. Could there possibly be something more?

I let go of the door knob, i let go to protect my heart from that pain. I turn around, ready to leave when i hear the door open behind me and before i get another step away, his hand grabs my wrist and pulls me around before dragging me to the bathroom in a one swift moment. He closes the door before locking it and i look around me in shock, a gasp leaving my mouth when i'm suddenly pushed against the wall and caged between his two arms that settle on each side of my head.

He looks down at my lips lingeringly, eyes full of lust and want and i suck in a breath "I waited so long for you to come in." he whispers, his voice deeper than normal. He tucks my hair behind my ear, his eyes roaming over every feature of my face before they stop at my green eyes, i look up at him with my mouth shut and since a really long time i really have nothing to say. I can't even get the words out.

His nose brushes mine, and i find myself holding my breath in anticipation. Kiss me, please kiss ms.

He licks his lips, looking down at mine. The air is thick with tension around us. All i feel is him, his hot breath against my skin, his upper-body pressing against mine, his intense stare. Everything is him.

He groans, looking up at the ceiling, his adam's apple popping "Ah, fuck." he whispers. He looks back down at me, grabbing a lock of my hair with his index finger and twisting it around it "I can't lose." he says it like he's telling himself, his eyes are on my hair as he twists a strand around his finger some more.

He looks back at me "Say something, Sweetheart." the pet name he uses for me makes my belly flip with butterflies and i look down at his lips then back at his eyes.