Shri's Lotus feet (Shrimati)

"Shri's lotus feet, where the life comes from. Even Shri's Krishna also didn't get the chance to see her lotus feet. But he always keeps her feet near his heart. Shri Krishna who is worshipped by the universe also worships her lotus feet's."

Whole Vrindavan was decorated by flowers and colors by Gopal's and Gopi's because they knew soon Krishna's Krishnaa will be leaving. Krishna's Krishnaa played Holi with everyone.

Krishna - Today Vrindavan is filled with colors.

Y/n - Indeed color of our love.

Krishna put color on Krishnaa as she did the same. When all Gopi's takes Krishnaa with them as Gopal's where smirking at Krishna. Didn't understand what was up with them. Noticing where all those Gopal's were holding colors on those hands.

Krishnaa Sakhi's surrounded her as they all put colors on her as it looked like color of rain

Krishnaa Sakhi's surrounded her as they all put colors on her as it looked like color of rain. As Krishna was running from Gopal's who was trying to pull all color on him. Balraam was running after him to color. But couldn't seem get a hold of Krishna.

Balraam - Kanha, you might able run away from me but how you are going to run from Krishnaa?

Krishna - I will find an way Dua.

Krishna was unaware about when his whole body was colored, as Balraam started to laugh. Because coloring Shrimati means coloring krishna as well. Until he saw Balraam held a big smile on his face looking behind him. That's when he started to run whole looking behind seeing his Shri.

Y/n - You can't run from your Shri, it's for me to color my krishna.

Krishnaa throws color directly toward Krishna as now he was filled with the color of his Shri love.

Celebrating Holi with everyone, Krishnaa looked for Krishna who is nowhere to be seen. It's her who supposed to wonder around not him. That's when a hand holds her as it's started to full her toward the owner of the hand. She looked up only to find Krishna standing front of her, before gently pulling her with him somewhere.

Y/n - Krishna, where are you taking me? I already had too much color on my clothes.

Krishna - You will know, just give yourself to your Krishna.