Unspoken feelings

Days has passed, still Vishnumaya was unconscious. Vishnu didn't left her side for once. Everything in the palace turn lifeless like Vishnumaya. Everyone is praying for Princess to wake up.

Dilip - Son you can go take some rest. We are here.

Vishnu - No Maharaj, I am okay. (I can't leave her side.)

Vishnu takes Vishnumaya's hand in his. He felt so helpless, that he couldn't do anything. Sun has come down, only Vishnu was with Vishnumaya. He falls asleep still holding her hand. That's when a bright light comes surrendering them.

Mahadev - How can I see you in pain and do nothing, sister? 

 Mahadev takes all the poison from Vishnumaya's body and banished away. Sometime later, Vishnu suddenly felt Vishnumaya's hand move.

Vishnu - Vishnumaya. (She finally opened her eyes.)

Y/n - I love nothing more than hearing you say my name.

Vishnu - You scared everyone, especially me.

Y/n - And why is that? (He gently touched my cheek.)

Vishnu - How did you get poisoned? I was with you the whole time.

Y/n - It doesn't matter. I am okay now.

Vishnu - Don't say that. From now on I wouldn't let anything happen to you.

Y/n - I know. (But you can't stop what is meant to happen.)

King Dilip and Queen Driti is happy seeing those daughter finally wake up. Whole kingdom is happy finally those Princess is okay. 

Y/n - I can eat on my own. You don't have to do that mother.

Driti - You have wake up after days. So listen to what I tell you.

Y/n - But mother.

Vishnu - Ranima, you go I will take care of Vishnumaya.

Driti - All right. And don't think about leaving your chamber.

Y/n - Can't promise that mother.

Vishnu - Don't worry I wouldn't let her.

Queen Driti left as Vishnu sat down beside Vishnumaya as he holds the food Thali in his hand.

Y/n - So you are going to feed me now?

Vishnu - Are you going to say no?

Y/n - how can I say no to that?

Vishnu feed Vishnumaya as she happily eats. After that Vishnu left so Vishnumaya will take some rest. But Vishnumaya as always she couldn't stay put. She left from her chamber without making any sound and was about to go to the garden. But suddenly she is stooped by someone.

Vishnu - No wondering around Princess, remember?

Y/n - Come on. I was just going to the garden for some fresh air.

Vishnu - It's already late. You should sleep.

Y/n - I couldn't and I have been sleeping for days.

Vishnu - What's with that look? You look like a cute bunny making such a face.

Y/n - Are you falling for this bunny? (I blink looking at him.)

Vishnu - Maybe. (What is this feeling that I always feel, whenever I am with her.)

Vishnumaya takes Vishnu's hand as they go to the garden area. They sat down under the tree; Vishnu was looking at Vishnumaya.

Y/n - Tell me a story. (I wish to hear your honey voice like always.)

Vishnu - Story? But what story you wish to hear?

Y/n - Story of your life. (I saw everything with your eyes but still want to hear it from you.)

Vishnu - You really love to hear stories don't you?

Y/n - I do but especially when it is about you.

Vishnu - And why is that? (She just smiled but didn't answer my question.)

Next day, everyone again saw those cheerful Vishnumaya wonder around the whole palace. King Dilip called Vishnu's Vishnumaya's to the court room, everyone else also was present there.

Dilip - Me and King Aadesh talked about Vishnu and Vishnumaya's marriage and we both agreed  on it. So, I want to know if you two have any problem with that?

Vishnu - No, I accept it happily. (I look at Vishnumaya, who didn't say anything.)

Vishnumaya left from the court room. Everyone looked confused by her reaction, leaving like that. Vishnu didn't understand, why she reacted like that? Does she not want to marry him.