Grumpy Kanha

After some time, Krishna comes back to the cafe, but y/n wasn't there. He was looking around for her.

Agrima - Looking for someone? She is not here.

Krishna - Of course not, why would I look for y/n.

Agrima - I didn't mention any name though.

Krishna - Anyway I will close the restaurant early today.

Krishna left from the kitchen thinking about where y/n might be? Why she is not here? She is supposed to be here because he is still upset with her. He soon closed the cafe and headed back home. On the way back home still, he saw no sign of her.

Arjun - Are you sure about this?

Y/n - Of course I am. Just help me a little, please.

Arjun - I have no problem helping you but why are we doing this again?

Y/n - Hey we don't need reasons to show our love for lord Krishna.

Arjun - But why suddenly we are doing Krishna's Bhog?

Y/n - To make Krishna happy so he would no longer be upset.

Arjun - Upset? Hey how do you know Lord Krishna is upset with you?

Y/n - I just know okay because my heart told me so.

Arjun - You are really strange one. Anyway, I will arrange the Bhog Thali, and you prepare the Aarti Thali. Because I might make a mess there.

Y/n - Don't worry the food is already ready just put them on the Thali. While I will be done with Pujja Thali.

They put the idol of Krishna inside the cafe as they prepare the Bhog and Pujja Thali. Soon Arjun, Y/n and Khala Agrima started the Pujja as Krishna enter the cafe. Krishna eyes fall right at the Makhan and his favorite food items that y/n has prepared.

Arjun - Oh Krishna you are here, look y/n put idol of lord Krishna. And also prepared all of this.

Y/n - Arjun also helped me. I hope you don't mind.

Krishna - I don't but something is missing.

Arjun - Hmmm. Missing? But what?

Krishna - Krishna wouldn't be complete without his Shri by his side.

Arjun - Oh right. Y/n didn't you bring Shri idol?

Y/n - It was supposed to be only lord Krishna's day.

Krishna - Silly Y/n. (I used my little trick.)

Aagrima - But there is Shri idol beside lord Krishna.

Arjun - What? (Indeed, there is ShriKrishna idol but how come I didn't notice it before?)

Krishna - I guess y/n forget that Krishna can't without his Shri.

Y/n - (Krishna you are not supposed to do that.)

Krishna - Since Pujja is done. Can now I have my Makhan?

Y/n - When did you started to ask for permission to eat Makhan?

Arjun- Is this Krishna also loves Makhan?

Y/n - Krishna will always loves Makhan. (He looks so cute eating Makhan.)

Krishna started to eat Makhan as Y/n fondly looked at him. Arjun really surprised that someone could like Makhan that much. He felt like this wasn't the first time he saw this. After that Krishna is back to his usual self. Y/n knew anything works or not, but Makhan will always work on her Kanha.

Krishna - Don't think you can easily get away from this. (I backed her into the wall.)

Y/n - I know but I am just happy seeing your smiling face. It suits you better.

Krishna - It's all because of Makhan no thanks to you.

Y/n - I am the one that made the Makhan for you Krishna.

Krishna - That's what you were planning when you left yesterday. At least you should have told me something before leaving.

Y/n - How could I? You refuse to even listen to me.

Krishna - Yeah, I know but you are the one fault in this.

Y/n - What can I do kanha? so you can forgive your love.

Krishna - Tomorrow you will do everything that I tell you to do.

Y/n - Hope you wouldn't make me do something weird.

Krishna - Of course not, I wouldn't be too hard on you. only something for us.

Y/n - Now I am worried for myself, what will happen to me tomorrow.

Krishna - Don't worry love. I will take care of everything.