Subhadra's Wish

"Running away from your destiny, is a race you'll never win"

Everyone from Hastinapur arrived for the wedding. Bhabi Revati was getting Subhadra ready. Krishnaa comes there with mother Kunti. Subhadra started to cry seeing mother Kunti.

Kunti - What's the matter daughter?

Subhadra - I don't want to marry Prince Duryodhan.

Kunti - It is your duty as a princess you have to do it.

Subhadra - But I already accepted your son Arjun as my husband.

Kunti - What are you saying? He is in exile, it's not possible now.

Subhadra didn't have any hope anymore, but she can't accept this marriage. Before the wedding Subhadra and Krishnaa goes to the temple with Krishna. They offered their prayers Krishnaa was getting down from the stairs as she almost lost her balance. Arjun hand hold her as she smiled at him.

Y/n - How are you Sakha?

Arjun - I am okay. But you should be more careful. (She can tell it's me.)

Y/n - Do you know, someone has been waiting for you so long?

Arjun - Waiting for me? Who might that be?

Y/n - Subhadra, who else? she already accepted you as her husband. Her tears are not stoping thinking about not being able to marry you.

Arjun - Marry me but I heard her wedding has been fixed with Duryodhan.

Y/n - Yes but still those marriage didn't take it's place. She has feelings for you, Arjun.

Arjun - How come you know everyone's feeling but not mine?

Y/n - We walk on the path of life. Our paths always don't connect with the one, we want to.

Arjun - I know in life there are people we meant to meet, but not meant to be. You will always stay a mystery to me.

Y/n - Oh dear Arjun, we both took numerous births which you have no memories of, but I remember everything. Born from my shadow is already with you, like I promised in our previous life.

Arjun - What do mean Sakhi?

Y/n - Just know that, ' Subhadra is the future of the lunar dynasty'.

Arjun looked confused because he didn't remember his previous life as Sage Nara nor did know that Draupadi has born from Krishnaa's shadow, that how she got the name of krishnaa. Neither he understand what she meant by Subhadra is future of the lunar dynasty unknown to him, princess Subhadra is the only princess of Dwarka and the only blood line which will survive this great destruction that will fall upon them. On the other side, Krishna sighed seeing Subhadra sad face. Arjun would have married Subhadra, but he doesn't know how. Especially when her marriage already fixed with Duryodhan.

Krishna - Do you really love Arjun?

Subhadra - You already know, brother.

Krishna - Then you will get married to him.

Subhadra - But how?

Krishna takes Subhadra to Arjun who was standing with Krishnaa. Krishna sent Krishnaa back to the palace. Krishna gives Subhadra an idea to abduct Arjun.

 Krishna gives Subhadra an idea to abduct Arjun