Eternity together

Y/n couldn't understand what is happening. Her mother told her to get ready. Someone is coming to see her. She didn't get a chance to protest, she gets ready and soon her father called for her. As she comes out from her room, it was none other than Krishna with Mahadev and Parvati.

Y/n - Brother what are you doing here?

Father - Brother? You also know Krishnaa's sister and his brother-in-law?

Y/n - I just meet with them few days ago. But why they are here?

Mother - They come to see you and ask for your hand in marriage.

Parvati - Yes for my brother Krishna.

Y/n - Can I talk to Krishna for a minute?

Mother - Of course, go ahead after all before the wedding you should get to know each other as much as possible.

Y/n take Krishna with her. Krishna just smiled but y/n wasn't liking that everything happening so fast and suddenly.

Y/n - Don't just smile. Tell me what is the meaning of all this?

Krishna - What else? You and I will be getting married soon.

Y/n - Krishna, you should have at least told me something.

Krishna - Then it wouldn't have been a surprise.

Y/n - More like a shock. This is all too sudden.

Krishna - You wish to marry me, don't you?

Y/n - Of course I do. Who else will I marry other than you?

Krishna - Then it's finally. No more delay.

Y/n smiled as Krishna looked so happy for her continue any more protest toward those marriage. Both of them come out smiling as Y/n father decided those marriage. Next day Pandit ji came to y/n house to fix the wedding date. Krishna didn't want to delay as he requested Y/n father that his sister and brother-in-law will leave soon. So that's why in those presence he wanted the wedding to happen. Y/n relatives comes for the wedding.

(S/B) - I knew it. See you are getting married soon you will be happening your (Y/n stopped me.)

Y/n - Don't even finish that line.

Krishna - And why is that? What is they saying is true isn't it? Soon we would be having our (She covered my mouth with her hand.)

Y/n - Okay that's enough. Krishna if you don't stop than I have to rethink about our marriage.

Krishna - Hey, they are the one who started it all.

(S/B) - Well you are going to be Y/n husband so now you have to listen to her.

Krishna - No problem I will always listen to my love.

(S/B) - How romantic.

Y/n - I am so done here. I am leaving. (Krishna comes in my way.)

(S/B) - You two continue your romance. I will give you two some alone time.

Krishna - You are already acting like my wife even before our wedding.

Y/n - You are forgetting I am your wife in your every lifetime, for eternity.

Krishna - And from tomorrow we will be together for eternity. Nothing will come between us.

Y/n - Love as long this journey of life continues so will be the test of life. But what's important that we always find our way to one another.

Next day, as y/n request her wedding to be simple and held in the temple

Next day, as y/n request her wedding to be simple and held in the temple. Krishna was already sitting on the Mandap soon y/n also comes there. Wedding ritual has started as sage Vyasa was the one who was doing all the ritual of the wedding. One by one they made seven promises and Krishna put Kumkum in y/n head as everything around them stopped.

Krishna - Finally you are mine for eternity.

Y/n - I am all yours. (I can get lost in his eyes forever.)

After the wedding they get everyone blessings. As Parvati welcomed y/n to Krishna house. It was all most time for Mahadev and Devi Parvati to take those leave.

Mahadev - I will wait for your coming back, sister.

Krishna - All love for sister only.

Mahadev - Hehe, Vishnu dev, my Mitra.

Parvati - Y/n I hope when he comes to your life. You also will take care of him like I did.

Y/n - I will, like you did for me.

Mahadev and Devi Parvati left for Kailash. Y/n go inside Krishna bedroom as she sat down and was about to remove her jewels. Krishna stopped her as she looked at him with those lotus eyes. He helped her removing jewels as he takes her by the hand.

Krishna - I get lost in you so much. Now in my eyes every story is about you.

Krishna held y/n as she couldn't be more than happy. Finally, be with her Krishna. Those journeys together in Kaliyug starts.