His Devotion

Hari see a man who he never saw before. But he somehow looked quite familiar. It was none other than Mahadev in his Hara avatar.

Hari - I am waiting for Devi Narayani.

Hara - Devi Narayani wouldn't come.

Hari - How can you say that with such assurance?

Hara - Because Devi Narayani doesn't need to come here.

Hari - Are you trying to say my love and devotion is not worthy of Devi Narayani?

Hara - Love and devotion are strangely linked. Look at the wave of the sea. Love is like the waves of the sea and the seashore. The waves try to ceaselessly to make it to the shore. But after they reach the shore, do the waves linger at the shore forever? No.

Hari - But still I can't help but wait for Devi Narayani.

Hara - You wait for someone, who is away from you. But Devi Narayani is here.

Hari - What are you implying?

Hara - Devi Narayani is all over. If she is within me, she is present in you too. That's why don't have to wait for her.

Hari - I accept that she is everywhere. But why my eyes only wish to see her. I vowed to myself I will not accept anyone other than Devi Narayani as my better half.

Hara - Who gives up all his doubts and goes beyond all the physical and mental limits. Then he can see his motive in life clearly. Have faith in your love and devotion. You will see your goal and motive clearly. Remember that Devi Narayani is also called by Shri Hari. Which means, Devi Narayani is within you and not elsewhere.

Hari - You have shown me the way, how to get to Devi Narayani. Thank you for guiding me.

Hara - Let me leave you. Here's hoping that I will meet you soon, Dev.

Hari - I am no Dev.

Hara - I don't agree with you. You are an image of the Lord, himself.

Hari thoughts surrounded by Devi Narayani. All he saw is the path that take lead's him only to her.

Rukmila - Son what are you doing? Why is Devi Narayani name written in all of those lotuses?

Hari - I certainly remember chanting Devi Narayani name. I felt every part of me is calling for her.

Rukmila - What are you saying son?

Hari - I don't know why I feel like as if I am nothing without her.

Rukmila - Why are you insisting on this? Devi Narayani isn't a human; you can't have her.

Hari - I know but my devotion for her directly come from my heart and soul. it can't be stopped.

Rukmila - So you will spend rest of your life on Devi Narayani's devotion?

Hari - She makes every human existence even greater than any Dev's and Devi's. That's why she isn't called as Devi, she is Narayan's Narayani. If lord Narayan himself can get to Devi Narayani by his devotion, so can I.

Rukmila - If you are aware about Narayan's Narayani, then why are still wishing to have Devi Narayani?

Hari - I am not wishing to have Devi Narayani. I am expecting nothing. Narayan's Narayani they are one and I accept it happily.

Chakshan - Don't stop Hari.

Rukmila - But Arya

Chakshan - He has born for her only.

Rukmila - What? (When I look at Hari, I saw lord Narayan divine being in him.)

Mahadev - It is not time yet to remind Hari of his divinity. All of us are playing our roles by Sister Narayani wish. Very soon, Hari will tread on the journey of his true identity. Until then, all of us will have to follow our duties and let destiny do its work.

It was time for Hari to start his journey. He gives up his life as prince and was ready to leave. Before that he takes his parents blessings.

Rukmila - I support you son but will you able to do this journey alone?

Hari - It is nature of lakes to unite with the sea. No one can stop it from meeting its destiny. And lake has to endure this struggle on its own.

Hari left for the forest as he started his Yog in the nature. Before that he takes a vow.

Hari - I will not open my eyes, until my path connects with Devi Narayani, and I find my true self,

Days turned into months and months turned into years as Hari devotion for Devi Narayani and his Yog didn't break. Time has finally come as Hari's journey on earth to end.

Y/n - Hari.

As soul of Hari left from his body. As lord Narayan take his avatar. Those lotus eyes met with one and another.

Krishna - Shri.

Y/n - That's what I missed so much, hearing my name from you.

Krishna - (I hold out my arms as She come running into my arms.)

After that Hari was known by his true Devotion toward Devi Narayani as Shri Hari

After that Hari was known by his true Devotion toward Devi Narayani as Shri Hari. As everyone believed he was avatar of Lord Narayan and a prince who was known for his rightness. But gives up the throne and started his journey.

Prem lok

Raas-leela of Krishna's Krishnaa as they are surrounded by Apsara lok Devs and Devis. Padmakashtha flower is blooming in the whole Prem lok. Everyone was happy seeing Krishna's Krishnaa in Prem lok again.

Narad Muni - Finally after so long seeing Prabu and Mata united together again.

Vyasa - Indeed. Finally, Prabhu and Mata are back.

Lord Narayan coming back to Vaikunth made Diti and her plan taking over Dev lok failed.