Love can't be forced

Prajapati Daksh was looking for groom for his two daughter's. So he thought about going to Brahma dev, his father.

Daksh - Greetings father.

Brahma - Blessings, what bring you here?

Daksh - Father, I want my two daughter Rohini and Revati to marry someone who is suitable enough for them.

Brahma - I think Chandra dev will be suitable groom for them.

Daksh - Chandra dev.

Daksh decided to invite Chandra dev to his Palace, Surya dev was also there. Chandra dev right away fall for Rohini as those eyes met with each other. In other hand Revati eyes was also on Chandra dev.

Vaikunth

Lord Narayan opened his eyes as there was a smile on his beautiful lotus face. His Eyes Fall on Devi Narayani who was smiling whole her eyes are still closed. Lord Narayan go near Devi Narayani and blow a little air on her face. It made Devi Narayani giggle and open her eyes.

Krishna - Why my Priye is looking so happy today? Who made you this happy?

Y/n - It's Chandra dev.

Krishna - Chandra dev? And what could be the reason for you to look into Chandra dev?

Y/n - Not only him. Love is in the air, another love being's.

Krishna - But Priye I don't think it will turn out that lovely.

Y/n - I know but Chandra dev will choose love.

Krishna - As much I know Prajapati Daksh, he sure wouldn't make it that easy.

Y/n - And Chandra dev will make a promise that he can't keep.

Krishna - Marrying off both Daksh daughter to Chandra dev is not a very good decision.

Y/n - Well, it wouldn't have if Chandra dev had same feelings for both of them.

Krishna - Priye, what will you do if you are in this kind of situation?

Y/n - Which one? Rohini and Revati situation or Chandra dev situation? (I could see his face becoming red by my unexpected question.)

Krishna - Of course Rohini and Revati situation!

Y/n - Hehe, you should have looked at your face, your cheeks become the shade of color red, Isn't it right, Sheshnaag?

Sheshnaag - Indeed, Mata.

Krishna - Hey! You two I do not.

Y/n - Now your face becoming more red, Swami.

Krishna - All right seems like you are having fun; I will just go back to my Yog Nidra.

Y/n - Now don't get upset with your Shri.

Krishna - Well, then answer my question.

Y/n - If I am in Rohini situation then I will not agree to marry someone who my sister also will marry.

Krishna - Even you have feelings for that person.

Y/n - Yes, even I have feelings for that person, still I wouldn't. It is a beautiful relation that sisters have with each other. And this kind of situation will make it bitter.

Krishna - That's true, this kind of situation can change everything, even most beautiful relations.

Y/n - And if I am in Revati situation then I would decide not to marry Chandra dev.

Krishna - Why? Revati do also have feelings for Chandra dev, you do know that right?

Y/n - Yes, but Chandra dev do not have feelings for Revati. Forcing your feelings on someone or expecting them to feel the same way as you feel for them is not right. And that relation wouldn't be fruitful.

Krishna - Hope Daksh also understand that.

Y/n - I am afraid he wouldn't.

Krishna - Priye, if your Swami marry someone, then what would you do?

Y/n - (.........)

Krishna - It was just a question; I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Y/n - I know it's a question, that's why I am thinking.

Krishna - What is there to think? Of course, I will never do anything that will become the cause of your sadness.

Y/n - No one ever wants those loved one to be sad, but situation sometimes makes people do something they do not wish to.

Krishna - But such a situation will never come between us.

Y/n - Maybe not between us but this situation might come to someone who is dear to us.

Krishna - Sometimes I wonder if you talk in riddles because of me or you just love to confuse everyone.

Y/n - Both and to answer your question. If you choose to marry someone, then obviously you love them.

Krishna - It's not always necessary to marry the one you love.

Y/n - Yes but I believe if you marry someone it will be based on love. So, I will let go.

Krishna - Let go of what?

Y/n - You. (He was taken aback by my words, hurt look reflect on his face.)

Krishna - You will just let go of me like that. Is it that easy for you to let go?

Y/n - Of course not but sometimes it's better to let go. No matter wherever we are we will always resist in one another.

Krishna - Then you should know my love only exist for my Shri. And only other love i have is for my devotees as my children.

Y/n - I know that, my love.

Krishna - Today you shall make a promise to me.

Y/n - Love, you know all promises can't be kept. With time meaning of promises also changes.

Krishna - But you have to keep this promise and vow you will never break.

Y/n - Alright I will. Now do tell me.

Krishna - No matter what happens, you will never let any situation come in between us.

Y/n - I wouldn't. (But someone else in our life might face this situation.)