Patal lok

In Patal lok, Mayasura bring Vishumaya to his palace. Shukracharya was also there, as he looked at her.

Shukracharya - Who is she? (She looks divine.)

Mayasura - Vishnumaya, most beautiful women on this universe.

Shukracharya - She doesn't look like any normal human.

Mayasura - Of course. That's why I bring her here.

Mayasura takes Vishnumaya to her chamber. Vishnumaya walks toward the balcony as she looked at the stone that Vishnu given her. Mayasura stands beside her.

Mayasura - Be prepare for our wedding. Soon we will be getting married.

Y/n - You should be the one who need to be prepared.

Mayasura - Prepared? I have already prepared everything for our wedding.

Y/n - But you are not prepared for what is going to happen.

In Avanti Vishnu started has journey as Varun also will accompany him. On those way they come across an asur name Trijata.

Vishnu - Why did you stop our path?

Trijata - I know, that you are going to recuse Princess Vishnumaya.

Varun - How do you know that? Who are you?

Vishnu - Calm down Varuna. Tell Devi what is it that you want?

Trijata - I want to help you.

Varun - How can you help us? You are also one of those asur.

Vishnu - One way she can. Because she can enter Patal lok without having any problem.

Varun - But why do you want to help us?

Trijata - Because of me Mayasura knows about Princess Vishnumaya.

Varun - You are the reason she got abducted, then why you are here?

Trijata - I didn't know he will abduct her, that's why I wanted to help you in saving princess Vishnumaya.

Vishnu - I want you to go to Patal lok and look after Vishnumaya for me.

Trijata - I will do it.

In Mayasura palace Vishnumaya was sitting on the garden, suddenly Trijata comes there as she saw Vishnumaya surrounded by flowers. She is indeed very beautiful.

Trijata - Devi, don't get scared I am sent by Prince Vishnu to look after you.

Y/n - Greetings Trijata. I am happy to know that I no longer have to be alone here.

Trijata - How do you know my name?

Y/n - Come now. We have a lot to talk about and start with getting to know each other first.

Vishnumaya happily takes Trijata inside her chamber. Maids already informed king Mayasura that someone was in Vishnumaya's chamber. Mayasura angrily enters her chamber.

Mayasura - Who are you? And what are you doing here?

Trijata - Maharaj, I came here to only see Princess Vishnumaya.

Mayasura - You can't just enter here like that, without my permission.

Y/n - She is now my Sakhi. She will accompany me while my stay in here.

Mayasura - Fine you can stay but don't try to do anything.

Night has come as Vishnumaya was looking at the moon then she looks at the stone. A sweet smile appears on her face thinking about her Vishnu.

Vishnu - (Is my Priye missing me?)

Y/n - (How come I not? I wish you were here.)

Vishnu - (Wherever you are, I am also there.)

Y/n - (Today the moon looks so beautiful.)

Vishnu - (Indeed, it reminds me of you love. Without you here feels like nothing.)

Y/n - (You beat in my heart, when are you far?)

Vishnu - (Love its late go take some rest. Soon you will see me in front of you.)

Vishnu and Varun taking some rest beside a river. Suddenly a bright light has emerged from the river. Shocking everyone but Vishnu only smiled.