Her smiling face (Anupa empire)

"Yeah, she's smiling but look into her eyes. You will see sadness in them"

Krishna walked away as Krishnaa stand there silently. Balraam saw what happened but don't know if he should say something. Days passed but Krishna didn't speak with Krishnaa. Neither she said anything to him. Everyone started to notice.

Devaki - Krishna is something the matter?

Krishna - No mother. Everything is fine.

Subhadra - We can clearly see that is not the case. You have been avoiding sister Krishnaa.

Revati - You two are not even talking with each other.

Krishna - It doesn't seem like it matters to her that much. (Or she would have come to talk to me.)

Subhadra - Don't say that brother. Of course, it matters to her. Anything about you matters to her more than anything.

Krishna - I have something else to do. (Then why she didn't come to talk to me like she always does? What changed?)

Balraam had a plan because he was done with the silent treatment that Krishna's Krishnaa giving each other. He told Krishna that they have to go visit Anupa kingdom. Because soon their prince will be crowned as king. But Krishnaa was also going with them. Which Krishna didn't know. But he is not surprised because it is all Balraam's plan. Krishna's Krishnaa end up being at the same Rath. Krishna stare at Krishnaa's, whose hair was flying in midday air. She looked like a imagined so beautiful and untouchable. He finally asked the question that his been in his mind for days.

Krishna - Why did you made such a promise? What's the meaning of that?

Y/n - You will know Kanha when time comes. But for now let it be.

Krishna - Let it be? (My eyes didn't leave hers but i understand, she would not speak any further in this matter.)

Soon they reached Anupa kingdom. They were welcomed as they enter the Palace. Balraam was trying to purposely trip Krishnaa so Krishna will catch her. But it turned differently, as Krishnaa slipped on her foot and lost her balance was about to fall. Suddenly a hand holds her, but it wasn't Krishna's. It was Prince Aanan who is soon to be the king of Anupa kingdom. He was enchanted by Krishnaa. Balraam mentality facepalmed himself as he could see the look of Krishna's face.

Y/n - Thank you. If you didn't catch me on time. I might have fall.

Aanan - I wouldn't have let it happen. (She looks so divine, like a goddess. I can't look away.)

Krishna - Greetings prince Aanan. (Shri is indeed beautiful but don't stare at her.)

Aanan - Greetings Vasudev Shri Krishna. Greetings Balraam. May I also know your name?

Krishna - Shri Krishnaa. (You will know by now who she is.)

Aanan - Oh I should have guessed, famous Krishna's Krishnaa. Indeed, what I heard is true. You are really beautiful, stories didn't lie.

Y/n - You flattered me, my prince.

Krishna - (My prince?)

They walk inside as prince Aanan is showing them the palace. Mostly he is interested in knowing Krishnaa. But then they are shown to their chamber as prince Aanan left to welcome other kingdoms guests.

Balraam - Kanha stop ignoring Krishnaa. Just talk to her.

Krishna - It seems like she is too busy fpr talking to me.

Balraam - Prince Aanan is the one who is interested in her and this is not first time anyone show interest in Krishnaa.

Krishna - I know that Dua, but this time i shall not speak until i understand what's going on in Shri mind.

Balraam - Then stop sulking over what Krishnaa called the prince.

Krishna - I will try but no promises.

Balraam - Kanha, don't be like that. She might not show it, but I am sure she is also feeling same as you.

Krishna - I am worried, i just don't want any difficulty come between us.

Krishnaa from the other side was hearing everything but she walks away from there. Still holding a smile on her face. Because she knows her kanha will soon understand everything.