Hari's love

Princess Urmila is happy by seeing Padmakashtha flower. But She saw her brother smiling without any reason.

Urmila - Brother what are you thinking so much?

Hari - (Her eyes, her smile I can't stop thinking about her.)

Urmila - Brother!

Hari - When I visit Prem lok I meet with a Apsara.

Urmila - And you are telling me now? Come one tell me how beautiful she was? I heard Apsara's are so beautiful.

Hari - Yes, she was very beautiful. To tell you she was most beautiful of all the Apsara's.

Urmila - What's her name? And when I will get the chance to meet her?

Hari - I don't her name and right now you should focus on your marriage.

Urmila - Brother you have fallen in love.

Hari - Now quiet it down.

Prince Hari realized his feelings for that Apsara. When he looks at the mirror as he only sees her in his Reflection. In the evening one of storyteller came to the palace. As he started to tell stories to everyone in the court room.

Urmila - Tell the story of Narayan's Narayani, how they come to called by one name?

Vyasa - Devi Narayani first Supreme deity and first Goddess of the universe, where also goddess come from. Devi Narayani exists both in lord Narayan heart and Mahadev third eye. Her beauty was so enchanted that even lord Narayan himself couldn't help but to fall in love with her. Lord Narayan love for Devi Narayani was so divine, that he had waited thousands of years for her and seeing his devotion. Devi Narayani for first time left from the endless universe and come down to Vaikunth. She takes avatar of Devi Narayani as Vishnu dev become her Narayan. And that's how they come to known as Narayan's Narayani and from then on, they are called by one name. Everyone was mesmerized by those love.

Hari - Then lord Narayan is the reason why Devi Narayani takes her avatar and come to existence?

Vyasa - Indeed. Lord Narayan in Devi Narayani's life is most important. Because he is the reason of her existence. They are one, that's why one can't be said without the other.

Prince Hari is now sure about his feelings for the Apsara. He wishes to express his feelings to her. Before that he needs to speak with his father. But he could get the chance, he come across his sister.

Hari - I have found that person, who I wish to spend rest of my life with.

Urmila - It's good news but why are you looking worried?

Hari - Because I still have to informed father before taking any step.

Chakshan - What is it that you have inform me?

Urmila - Father, it's about someone brother like.

Chakshan - Daughter you go to your chamber. I will hear it from Hari himself.

Urmila - Yes father.

Chakshan - Now tell me what is it you wish to speak of?

Hari - I have meet with an Apsara and I feel like she is the one.

Chakshan - A Apsara? (It's not possible Hari can't marry anyone other than Devi Narayani.)

Hari - Yes father. And I wish to ask for her hand.

Chakshan - I don't give you the permission.

Hari - But why?

Chakshan - As a prince who will soon become the king of our kingdom should marry to a Princess.

Hari - Father I can't marry anyone other than her, I can't even think about that.

Chakshan - You will go against your father for an Apsara?

Hari - Father, I respect you and always follow your words but

Chakshan - But what?

Hari - If this throne is the reason, I can't choose her than I don't want it.

Chakshan - You are my son and for a woman you are giving up everything.

Hari - Forgive me father, I might cause you disappointment, but I have to follow what my heart is telling me.

Prince Hari left from the palace and headed toward Prem lok. Sometimes we give in to social protocols and even kings bow down most humbly. King Chakshan started to call for Devi Narayani for help. As she appears in front of him.

Chakshan - Devi Narayani. Why is this happening?

Y/n - You came to me as a devotee Chakshan. You asked for a boon, I give you what is most dear to me, lord Narayan to take birth as your son. I kept my word, but you couldn't keep yours.

Chakshan - Yes Mata but what is my mistake?

Y/n - To ask for a boon in someone else's influence. The moment you choose to go against destiny was the moment my blessings was no longer with you.

Chakshan - Don't say that Mata. What can I do to repent for my mistake?

Y/n - From now on don't interfere between the flow of the destiny. Let Hari follow his path undisturbed.

Chakshan - But Hari left already.

Y/n - Don't worry, he will come back. His journey still has not started and he is not ready for the journey.