Character's

Vaikunth - Swami & Swamini

Prem lok - lovers

Dhruvaloka  - Mahavishnu resist in form of Adipurush(Paramatma) and MahaShri(Atma) resist in lord hriday(heart) form of entereal lotus.

Svetadvpa - ShriHari.

(Mahavishnu & Mahashri, Narayan's Narayani, Vishnu's Vishnumaya, ShriHari, Rama's Ramayani, Krishna's Krishnaa. SatyaNarayan. Narashimha Narashimhi.)

Lord Narayan - The preserver, Sustainer, Saviour and the balancer.

Devi Narayani - Universe herself, Destiny & life source. Beginning and ending.

Rama's Ramayani - Sacrifice, rightness & devotion.

Krishna's Krishnaa - Form of love, compassion, tenderness.

SatyaNarayan - The truth of the universe.

Lord Vishnu - He is the lord of the universe Mahavishnu, Swami of Devi of the universe. Omniverse manipulation, absolute manipulation, meta manipulation, and preservation. He who control anything and everything. The power to protect everything from anything, that's why he is called the Supreme protector of his devotees. The lord of the universe and one can reach lord Vishnu, only by his Shri. Everything in the universe is created by his illustration, his Maya (Vishnumaya). His Chakra which holds the controller of the time in the universe.

Devi of Universe - Universe herself who presences in everything and anything. Controller over one's fate and destiny. she is the beginning and also the ending. Responsible for the welfare of women and children. Goddess of Infinite & life, beauty & youth, love & Devotion, fortune & Joy, Prosperity & futility, hope & light, Peace & Harmony, Earth & eternity, Entereal & merciful, and associated with Maya (illustration). She is one's consciousness and unconsciousness mind, past, present and future. Represents the aspects of life.

Kailash - Swami & Swamini

Mahadev - The destroyer, who will bring destruction and also recreation. Destroy the illusions and imperfections of the world, paving the way for beneficial change. Sadashiv is Mahavishnu wrath, Mahashri innocence is Bolenath. In Mahashri avatars Mahadevi resist in Mahakal third eye as Mahadev's Mahadevi and Devi Chandrama resist in Rudra head known by Chandrasekar. Both Shiv and Vishnu take Sankaranaraya form by HariHara avatar ultimate reality called Universe(Mahashri full form)