New Feeling's

Next morning y/n and Khala Aagrima goes to market to get supplies for the cafe. Krishna was looking after the cafe because today Arjun's friend will come there for the job. After getting supplies they were on those way to the cafe. That's when y/n come across Arjun who had had paint in his hands.

Y/n - Arjun are you painting your house?

Arjun - Oh Y/n hi. Yes, today I am painting my bedroom.

Y/n - Do you need any help?

Arjun - That would be great but are you sure you have time?

Y/n - Yes after getting these supplies to the cafe. I am free.

Arjun - Don't you need to help Krishna in the cafe?

Y/n - It's alright seen today your friend will be there to help.

Arjun - I hope he gets the job.

Y/n - He will, the cafe needs employees after all.

They were talking while going back those way. Y/n give supplies to Khala Aagrima as she left with Arjun to his house. When she enters his house it's really colorful.

Y/n - You are really fond of colors, aren't you?

Arjun - Yes, I really don't like plain walls, it should be paint with colors.

Y/n - Let's start then, get me an apron.

Arjun gets two aprons as he gives one to y/n. Soon they started to paint, Arjun stands on a tool to paint the higher part of the wall. Whole coloring some paint has drop on Arjun as y/n started to laugh.

Arjun - Hey, what is so funny? (Why is she laughing looking at me?)

Y/n - Your face, Hehe. (He looks like a parrot.)

Arjun - My face? (I get down from the tool and walk front of the mirror.)

Y/n - Clean your face fast or it wouldn't be easy to remove it later.

Arjun - You should have told me before, rather than laughing.

Y/n - I couldn't help it. You look like a parrot.

Arjun - seriously parrot? Don't call me that.

Y/n - But you look like a cute parrot.

Arjun looked at y/n with a smile and then left to clean his face. But suddenly y/n heard a sound, she goes to check where the sound was coming from. She saw Arjun was holding his head.

Y/n - What happened? (I look into his forehead.)

Arjun - Just accidentally hit my head.

Y/n - It doesn't look like a big wound.

Arjun - Yeah, it's just a little cut.

Y/n - Come with me, lets clean the cut and then put bandage on it.

Y/n then put bandage on Arjun head. She then goes to the kitchen and after some time she bring two cups with her and sat down beside Arjun. They talk while drinking those coffees.

Y/n - I should go now. Before going home, I have to visit the restaurant.

Arjun - Okay, do you want me to come with you?

Y/n - No it's okay, I can go alone.

Arjun - How do I thank you for helping me today?

Y/n - We are friends, and friends don't need to thank each other.

Arjun - Alright but friend can treat each other.

Y/n - Sure they can.

Arjun - Then be ready for our date.

Y/n - Date? Hope a friendly one.

Arjun - Well depends on how you want it to be.

Y/n - Alright now I will be leaving.

Y/n left from Arjun house and started to head toward Krishna cafe. When she entered, she shows two new people on the cafe. Who looked at her.

Y/n - Hello I am y/n, Krishna's friend.

Rohan - Hello, I am Rohan. Just hired today here.

Vijay - Hello I am Vijay, I heard about you from Arjun.

Y/n - You are Arjun's friend. It's good to meet with you. But where is Krishna?

Vijay - He is in the kitchen area.

Y/n - oh okay I will go check on him.

Y/n entered the Kitchen, she saw Krishna didn't wear his chef outfit. She walks toward him as he looked at her with a smile.

Krishna - Where have you been? We already have two new employees.

Y/n - Yeah, I just meet with them. But why are you not wearing your chef outfit? Did you give up being chef?

Krishna - Of course not. I will wear it in cafe hours.

Y/n - Why do you need to wear it if you are not a chef?

Krishna - Hey! I am a chef, and I will prove it to you.

Y/n - And how you are going to do it?

Krishna - You will see. (There is some color on y/n hair.)

Y/n - (Krishna touched my hair. It had some drop of color in it from the paint.)

Krishna - Why there is paint color in your hair?

Y/n - I was helping Arjun painting his bedroom.

Krishna - His bedroom? You go to his house?

Y/n - Yes, and some paint also fall on him. You should have seen his face, he looked like a cute parrot.

Krishna - Yeah how funny, isn't it? (I am not fond of this kind of situation.)

Y/n - Now what is with that look on your face? (He was about to walk away, but I stand front of him.)

Krishna - You can't expect me to be happy, hearing that you go to another person house and enter his bedroom.

Y/n - He is my friend, and he is the old Arjun, who we already know very well.

Krishna - Yes that's the problem. He is Arjun who had feelings for you.

Y/n - But you know very well that they will change with time.

Krishna - Will they? (She takes my face on her hands, i learn onto her touch.)

Y/n - Don't think too much, just have trust in me.

Krishna - Of course I trust you. But I don't like someone coming between us.

Y/n - No one will come between us.