Chapter 2: Extreme Sin

Jozzer walks over to the door he opens it and lets Mavis in he bows down "Good Afternoon your majesty" he said Mavis turns around and smiles she bows back down to him and replies "Afternoon sir" the two of them sat down Jozzer looks at her and asks "What kind of tattoo do you please" he grins as he suddenly hears her say "I want a tattoo on my ass so surprise me" he gets up and helps her lay down "Don't move okay" he said and grabs his tattoo gun and begins to tattoo something. Mavis smiles as she calmly relaxes on the chair she suddenly feels his hand lay gently on her thigh she bites her lip and says "So how have you've been working here" Jozzer looks at her once again "Three days" he replied as he finishes up the tattoo "I am done" he said Mavis gets up as she was suddenly pushed back onto the chair she turns around and sees him biting his lip he lays his hands on her chest slowly sliding them around to her dress zipper he steps closely towards her he then crashes his lips onto hers and rips off her dress quickly laying her back down on the chair, she wraps both of her legs and arms around him while kissing him she rips his pants and boxers off "I want you inside me" she whispered Jozzer chuckles and says "No, no beautiful you have to tell me in a teasing way" Mavis bites her lip causing it to bleed she looks at him and replies "Please daddy fuck me" he nods and begins to roughly thrust inside of her slowly gripping his hands on her wrists.