Chapter 27: Eviction

Mavis sits down on the couch as she continues to cry she sees Jozzer sitting next to her "What's wrong" he asked while wrapping his arm around her waist Mavis lets out a sad sigh and replies "I caught Michael kissing Lisa on the street" Jozzer's eyes were wide opened as he gives her a hug "What did you do" he said as he slowly lets go of her and looks at her she smiles and says back to him "I slapped him" the two look at each other as they began to laugh Jozzer gives her a kiss and gets up from the couch his phone began to ring he grabs it and answers it (It was a voicemail) he looks down and hangs up the phone placing it on the table he turns around to look at. Mavis her eyes fill up with tears once again she suddenly hears a knock at the door she runs and opens it she sees Michael standing with his head down and tears fall from his face he gives her a tight hug and says "I'm so sorry" Mavis pats his back and allows him in the house she walks him up the stairs towards his room she opens the door then closes it as she walks over to the bed she sits him down on it and says "Why did you let her kiss you" she clenched her hands together trying to keep herself calm as she hears him reply "I didn't want to but she was crazy" Mavis lets out a long sigh as she slightly smiles and nods her head at him "Okay I'm going to let you have time alone" she said as she walks out of the room Michael lays down on the bed and falls asleep Mavis quickly runs down the stairs and back into the living room she sees Jozzer sitting on the couch waiting for her she jumps on top of him and gives him a tender kiss, He chuckles and asks "What has gotten into you" Mavis smiles and replies "My body is heating up and I need your help" Jozzer grinned as he slowly removes her clothes off her body "Oh really well I would be honored to help my baby girl" he then slides all of his clothes off and lays her on the couch he lays his lips onto her body leaving tender kisses.