Chapter 22: New Life

Mavis opens her office door and sees Michael there she waves at him and tells him to come in he walks into her office and sits down she grabs a cup of red wine and hands it to him "What can I do for you" she asked Michael looks at her and replies "I have something to show you" he takes her out of the office and into his car. He parks it and slides out of the car while holding her hand she sees that there was a small table she sits down with him as he looks at her "Sorry for dragging you out" Mavis shakes her head and replies "No it's okay so why are we here" Michael takes a deep breath he gets up from his chair he pulls her up and makes her stand "I want to spend time with you" she smiles and gives him a quick kiss "I have to say no cause Jozzer would get mad if he finds out" she runs towards her motorcycle she stops and quickly spins causing her clothes to change into a black tank-top, ripped shorts, fishnets and spiked boots she opens the car door and drives off away from him and back to her house, she parks the car in the garage as she slides out of the car and steps into the house she sees Jozzer asleep on the couch she sneaks up the stairs into the bedroom she lays down on the bed and falls fast asleep.