Chapter 23: Movie Night

Mavis was sitting on the couch waiting for Jozzer to come home from work she turns on the TV and puts on 'Corpse Bride' she walks over to the kitchen and grabs out a bag of popcorn she slides it into the microwave and sets it for 3 to 4 minutes she struts over to the couch she suddenly sees Michael sitting in her spot she smiles and sits next to him. Michael turns to look at her as he lays his hand on her thigh gently rubbing it he smiles and quickly looks back at the TV Mavis bites her lip and giggles as she lifts his hand up to her ass his eyes open wide as he chuckles biting his lip slowly Mavis hears the microwave beep she gets up and quickly grabs the popcorn out of it she runs back to the couch and jumps onto it she opens the popcorn and puts it in a bowl, she then hears Jozzer step into the house she walks over to him and sees that he was exhausted she pouts and helps him over to the couch Michael gets up from the couch and sits down on the chair Mavis smiles at him "Thank you" she said as she sits down on the couch with Jozzer he lays his head down on her lap and gives her hand a kiss she giggles and caresses his cheek he turns to her and whispers "I love you baby girl" she lays her lips on his and replies "I love you too" he turns back to face the TV and slowly falls asleep.