Chapter 9

Jozzer whispers in Mavis's ear once again "Cum for me kitten" Mavis smiles as she squeezes her hands on the pillows she arches her back and screams as she feels small tears rain down her face Jozzer lets go of her hips and lays down next to her he scoots her close to him as she lays her head on his chest she giggles and says "I love you so much" she wraps an arm around his chest and hears him chuckle and reply "I love you too" Mavis gets up and slides out of the bed she puts on one of his shirts and a pair of shorts and fishnets she then grabs a pair of scissors and cuts the top of the shirt slowly showing her chest (btw the shorts were black and red ripped) she turns around and looks at him "Looks like I ruined your shirt" Jozzer gets up and stands in front of her "That's okay your my kitten and plus you look really hot" he slowly lays his lips against hers and gives her a tender kiss he slides one of his hands up to her chest rubbing her tits her eyes open wide as she smiles lowering her head down to his crotch he sits down Mavis licks her lips and begins to suck his (Tasty) cock she hears him groan very seductively she suddenly feels something wet dripping from her panties she then feels her mouth fill up with sperm she gives it one last suck and slowly removes sliding her tongue Jozzer bites his lip as he slides his pants and boxers back up he smiles and says "Well aren't you the naughty one" he lays her down on the bed and starts to kiss her neck all the way down her body he slides two fingers down to her vagina he grins and rubs it while kissing her stomach "Oh babe please I want you please fuck me" she said as she moans she feels him slowly slide inside her and begins to thrust she squeezes her hands on the bed sheet "I'm going to fuck you until you scream" Jozzer whispered leaving tingles going down her spine.