Chapter 13: Prison Visit

As Mavis and Jozzer fly back home Mavis turns to look at Jozzer who was chatting with his friend on face cam "When are you going to be back we have the extravaganza to launch" his friend asked Jozzer chuckles and replies to him "I'm on my way home with my beautiful girl" Mavis rolls her eyes at him as she looks away then looks back at him "Did you just roll your eyes at me" he asked in a deep voice Mavis smiles and says "Maybe what are you going to do about it" Jozzer looks at her then hangs up the phone he gets up from his seat and grabs her hand walking towards the private room he steps into it and locks the door he bends her over a table and unbuckles his pants he growls and purrs in her ear and begins to thrust inside her she moans softly and seductively as she feels his hand grab part of her hair. After he got done the two of them fix each others clothes up when all of the sudden Mavis hears her phone vibrate she grabs it and sees a text from Michael she reads it slowly 'Come to the court quickly -Mike' she turns her phone of and looks at Jozzer "Are we almost there" she asked Jozzer nods "We're already there why" Mavis looks down and says "Michael texted me and told me to come to the court we need to hurry" the two of them run out of the jet and into the limo, the limo parks in front of the court building as Mavis and Jozzer slide of the vehicle they quickly walk into the building and into the room Michael was in they both quietly sat down and waited for him to appear the judge stands up and says "The court is in session Mr. Jackson please come up to stand" Michael stands up and walks over to the stand he slowly sits down and spots both Jozzer and Mavis he waves at them as they wave back at him.