Chapter 3: Missing

Jozzer lays next to Mavis and says "That was amazing" he smiles and sees her get up from the chair "I have to show you something" he gets up and slides on some clothes "What it is" he replies Mavis closes her eyes and spins around slowly turning into a vampire goddess she stops and opens her eyes gently looking back at him she slightly smiles and notices that he was walking towards her "You are gorgeous" he says to her while wrapping his arms around her she looks down and blushes "T... thank you" she replied she suddenly sees his eyes change color she slowly crashes her lips onto his laying her hands around the back of his neck. She then stops and walks over to the window she notices that her family were walking outside near the parlor she quickly backs away from the window and walks back to Jozzer "My family is outside looking for me we need to leave" she says while looking at him he lifts an eyebrow up "Okay" he snaps his fingers and goes with her through the back door all the lights went out as they ran out of the shop, Mavis spins around and flies off with him she looks at him and smiles she looks down and finds her house she dives down and lands on the ground quickly turning back to human form Jozzer follows her into the house and smiles he stops and looks all over the house "This is where you live" he asks Mavis turns her head and replies "Yeah I live alone" she looks back down and grips her hand on her arm.