Chapter 16: Doctor Appointment

Mavis wakes up and slides out of bed she puts on an outfit and walks out of the room she slowly walks down the stairs towards the front door she opens it and runs to the limo she quickly slides into it as it begins to drive off to the hospital. The limo stops in front of it as Mavis gets out and walks into the building she was greeted by a doctor she smiles and steps into the room with him she lays down on the hospital bed as the doctor lays a stomach detector against her belly "Is it a boy or a girl" she asked as she looks at him he smiles and replies "Both" she gasped and smiles brightly she gets up from the hospital bed and walks out of the saying goodbye to the doctor, she then walks out of the building and back into the limo "Take me back home please" she said the driver nods and begins to drive off he then parks in the driveway of her house Mavis opens the door and slides out of the limo she runs towards the house and walks into it she looks in front of her she sees both Michael and Jozzer standing next to the staircase "Where did you go" Jozzer asked as he gets up and walks towards her "I had a doctors appointment today" she replied he nods his head as Michael walks up to them the two men asked her "Is it a boy or a girl" Mavis smiled and says "Both" Michael and Jozzer smiled back at her "But who's the father" Michael asked Mavis looked at Jozzer and smiles he gives her a hug and a tender kiss on the lips.