Chapter 7: Wedding

Mavis opens her eyes as she turns and sees Jozzer she smiles and slides out of bed she then walks over to the closet and grabs out a tight tank-top and black ripped shorts she closes the closet and steps out of the room. She walks into the kitchen and begins to cook (Pancakes, bacon and eggs) she hears footsteps walking towards the kitchen she turns and sees Michael slowly stepping into the kitchen she slightly smiles "Good morning" she giggles and continues to cook she turns on the radio and a song begins to play 'CPR' she turns and shakes her body she sees him biting his lip slowly she gently turns around and places the food on three plates she grabs one of them and places it on the table Michael sits down and eats his eyes opened wide at the taste of the food he was given on the plate he lowers his head and sniffs the scent of the food he lifts his head back up and gets up from the chair he turns to look at her he picks her up and places her on the table "What did you put in the food" he asked she smiles and replies "A potion of tenderness" she feels his slide up her body as he reaches for her shirt he tears off her pants and begins to thrust (He was only wearing boxers) he grips his hand on her neck as she moans feeling beads of sweat slip off his face and onto her neck. Michael bites his lip once again and wraps Mavis's legs around his waist he crashes his lips on hers to keep her quiet he notices that she was digging her nails into his back he leans his head against hers "I'm about to c... cum" he said as he grips his hands on her hips tightly, Mavis arches her back up as she lays her hands on his shoulders she lifts her head up and screams she gently falls back on the table as Michael lays his head on her stomach Mavis laughs softly as she gets up and slides a tight dress on she walks towards the hallway and sees Jozzer walking up to the kitchen she quickly runs back in and cleans up the cum stain on the table she walks towards the counter and grabs a plate (No potion added....Maybe) she sees him sit down across from Michael she smiles brightly and places the plate on the table he looks at her and gives her a kiss he turns and eats Mavis walks away back to the counter as she eats her food with a cup of blood (Human and Animal combined) she looks at her phone and notices a notification on it 'Wedding Day' she cleans up the counter and runs upstairs she walks into her room and slides on her black long-laced wedding dress and black high heels she walks into the bathroom and does her makeup (Red lipstick, dark eyeshadow and eyeliner) she hears a knock at the door she opens it and sees Michael his jaw drops and says "Wow you look amazing" she smiles and steps out of the bathroom she grabs a straightener and drags it down her hair she turns the straightener off and lays it on the dresser she spins around she then looks down and sees the dress change to a tight short laced black dress she looks to the side and notices that there were fishnets her eyes opened wide as she quickly grabs a blanket and covers her legs Michael turns and sees her wrapping the blanket around her legs he smirks and slowly slides it away he spots the fishnets he bites his lip and wraps the blanket back around her legs. Mavis removes the blanket away from her legs she lays back on the bed and walks out of the bedroom she then stands in front of the front door she slowly walks down the aisle and smiles slightly she lifts her head up and sees Jozzer looking straight at her with a smile on his face she giggles lightly and stands next to him the priest steps up to them and says to the crowd "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the union of Jozzer and Mavis" he turns to look at Jozzer "Do you take Mavis to be your lawful wedded wife in sickness and in health till death do you part" Jozzer smiles and replies "I do" the priest nods his head as he turns to look at Mavis "Do you take Jozzer to be your lawful wedded husband in sickness and in health till death do you part" Mavis bites her lip and smiles as she looks at him then looks back at Jozzer she replies to him "I do" he nods his head once again and looks out at the crowd "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" Jozzer wraps an arm around Mavis's waist as he crashes his lips onto hers giving her a tender kiss she smiles and whispers "I have a surprise for you" Jozzer chuckles as he growls seductively in her ear.