Chapter 11: Honeymoon

Jozzer wakes Mavis up as he smiles at her he picks her up and carries her to the pool room she wakes up and looks at him he opens the door and steps into the room gently placing her down on her feet he walks over to the pool table with her as they began to play a round of 8 ball pool (Bet which one is going to win Mavis or Jozzer link down in the comments below) Jozzer hits one of the balls as he looks up and smiles seductively at Mavis the two continued to play until it was the end of the game Mavis hits the last ball but she sees it miss "Shit" she said as she giggles she looks up at Jozzer "I hope your not a sore loser" he said Mavis smiles slightly and replies "That depends on how hard you spank me" Jozzer walks over to her he stands in front of her and says "I'm gonna be rough with you" Mavis stares at him "So be rough with me" she whispered as she was being bend over on the pool table Jozzer spreads her legs apart as he un-buckles his pants and starts to violently thrust inside of her. As he gets done he buckles his pants back up and steps back Mavis gets up from the pool table she smiles and walks out of the room with him she feels his hand touch her shoulder she turns and stands waiting for him to say something "Do you want to go somewhere" he asks slowly rubbing her hand with his thumb Mavis nods and replies "Yes" she looks at him as they walk out the door to the limo, as the limo parks in front of a private jet Mavis rolls the window down she smiles and rolls it back up she slides out of the vehicle with Jozzer as he picks her up (Bridal Style) and carries her into the jet gently sitting her down on one of the seats he turns and sits down across from her they feel the jet take off and fly to Paris France.